Training Log e92's Cycle Log

lol shut up. quit your ranting already homo. i have rejected every single post in here made by you anyway so pls stop wasting bandwidth with your shit

The damage you're doing is not going to be undone. You look like shit, and you always will, for the simple reason that you have no idea how to eat or train. The fact you've already done prop and got fatter with no numbers probably increasing singnificantly, makes any response from you invalid. You can get butthurt and spew expletives over the internet all you'd like, and it wouldn't change a thing, because I will always be the winner.

And Lol @ wasting bandwith. You are even dumber than I previously thought.

You can get butthurt and spew expletives over the internet all you'd like, and it wouldn't change a thing, because I will always be the winner.
LOL you wish you were me, you will never be me, you will never amount to me. i am the ultimate; a superior being.

I think there is too much talking, not enough showing.

Show everyone that you've made the right decision, otherwise argue forever.

you will never be me.

You're exactly right. I will never be a buttfucking moron who takes steroids at age 18, and still looks like shit despite the fact.

l_a1224b11eac74d93b4a43c44b51ddbe9.jpg

Now, where are your pics? Mr. Superbeing?

Hey vox - not to throw this off topic - but didn't you use to recommend whinny in other threads?
Personally I've only used test and anavar. I'm curious about decca/tren myself.

It feels like personal attacks but these guys are just annoyed at people who sterotype ad users and they'd like to protect their image.
Also help you.

You're exactly right. I will never be a buttfucking moron who takes steroids at age 18, and still looks like shit despite the fact.

BOOM

We're waiting e92........

Holy fuck Voxide. Great size, thick, solid, tight, etc...

I'm really liking your lats and serratus. Your fucking waist is amazing.

Appreciate it everyone. e92 doesn't have to respond. I won't blame him.

Appreciate it everyone. e92 doesn't have to respond. I won't blame him. Kill me if I ever get above 12%

Appreciate it everyone. e92 doesn't have to respond. I won't blame him. Kill me if I ever get above 12%
with the amount of tren you take i dont think its possible to get over 12%. im not posting any pics because what i have is not the finished product.

with the amount of tren you take i dont think its possible to get over 12%. im not posting any pics because what i have is not the finished product.

Voxide has put in the hard work, so what if he uses Tren? You think that he constantly juiced from the start to get where he is now?

You're not posting pics because you still look like shit, and the "cycle" you ran was a waste of time and money. Have a look in the progress thread, do you think anyone that has posted in there is a finished product? Any normal human male that has goals and aspirations in their life, will never be a "finished product". They are always striving to get stronger, faster, smarter, richer. Again, you're embarrassed of your body, hence why you will not post pictures. Or are you going to wait until you get plastic surgery and gay sleeve tattoo to look like your phaggot bros and complete your transformation.

with the amount of tren you take i dont think its possible to get over 12%.

Bro, you can't say the only reason he looks thin is because of Tren. If someone was dedicated they could duplicate the effects of Tren does with mere diet. Steroids or type of steroids you are running does not guarantee a particular result.

You need to get over the mindset of if I take steroids I will get big. You need to think "I'm taking steroids, but what's important is eating and training right. Without those two things I will not grow or see any results."

vox, what i would give for those wheels... im 6"3 so filling out my quads is a big task 4 me :p u need 2 compete man! look f'ing awesome, minus the piercings... not a fan of men and piercing.

i was 12.5% last time my trainer checked my bf... need my single digit bf back!

i think u need 2 stop posting and relax for a min, who exactly do u think u are running ur mouth for no reason..? i havent got anything against u or using gear, im 19 and im considering cycling at 20 but u dont go through life talking shit 2 guys who are a hell of alot more experienced and knowledgable then u are. its easy 2 sound big from ur keyboard, u wouldnt say shit 2 voxide if u met him. cop on and realise nobody cares who u think u are.

vox, what i would give for those wheels... im 6"3 so filling out my quads is a big task 4 me :p
Squats and oats. Pre-exhaustion works well for quads. Few sets of extensions prior to squatting will [eventually] get the job done.
i think u need 2 stop posting and relax for a min, who exactly do u think u are running ur mouth for no reason..? i havent got anything against u or using gear, im 19 and im considering cycling at 20 but u dont go through life talking shit 2 guys who are a hell of alot more experienced and knowledgable then u are. its easy 2 sound big from ur keyboard, u wouldnt say shit 2 voxide if u met him. cop on and realise nobody cares who u think u are.
Don't bother. I actually feel pretty sorry for him at this point.

That's pretty much what I always imagined Voxide looked like, haha. You're pretty tan though, you sure you're not on melanotan?

I personally think that if you're afraid to post progress pictures of yourself as a natty, you're not ready for roids. Natural should be the time when you're becoming accustomed to how your muscles grow and where your genetic weaknesses are. It's pretty difficult to fuck up naturally, mainly because one grows so slowly they have time to fully appretiate performance enhancing drugs. Take it from me; I've been athletic for 10 years and lifting for 2 and a half naturally.

There is always something more to learn before juice, misc. exogenous hormones and other drugs; a lot of the body builders I know are studying chemistry for that reason.

A friend of mine was benching well over 300 for reps and squatting 500+ before he considered Juice, and he went on to win several body building shows in only a few cycles. Legs were what he focused on the most and it showed. That's the hard work of a champion in my opinion.

That's pretty much what I always imagined Voxide looked like, haha. You're pretty tan though, you sure you're not on melanotan?

I personally think that if you're afraid to post progress pictures of yourself as a natty, you're not ready for roids. Natural should be the time when you're becoming accustomed to how your muscles grow and where your genetic weaknesses are. It's pretty difficult to fuck up naturally, mainly because one grows so slowly they have time to fully appretiate performance enhancing drugs. Take it from me; I've been athletic for 10 years and lifting for 2 and a half naturally.

There is always something more to learn before juice, misc. exogenous hormones and other drugs; a lot of the body builders I know are studying chemistry for that reason.

A friend of mine was benching well over 300 for reps and squatting 500+ before he considered Juice, and he went on to win several body building shows in only a few cycles. Legs were what he focused on the most and it showed. That's the hard work of a champion in my opinion.

Not on melanotan, though I'm considering it. Being tan without tanning still seems like a big leap to make in the peptide world. I'm waiting until more qualified and valid info is available on it. Pretty wary of future side effects.

As far as the other part of your post: That's better than I could have said it. The earlier and longer you train natty, the more potential opens up for you when you decide to get on gear. Like Guido said, I know the exact path that people like e92 take. They start gearing up early, with no knowledge of training or dieting. Once the gear runs out, so does the lean mass. Eventually, guys like this will have 10 cycles under their belt, with nothing to show for it.