• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

E+whizz+nangs good combo?

chugs said:
Keep a box for the next day when your feeling a bit hung over. Nitros is the best hang over cure, ever. You can go from brain splattered on concrete hung over feeling to jumping for the sky after a bulb.

Amen to that!

And remember kids, gurning in slow mo whilst doing MDMA + nitrous always makes a good photo for the grandparents! :D

It will be good.

Only beaten by acid nangs.

Let us know how you go.

chugs said:
Keep a box for the next day when your feeling a bit hung over. Nitros is the best hang over cure, ever. You can go from brain splattered on concrete hung over feeling to jumping for the sky after a bulb.

LOL... goodluck trying save that last box, not if your friends steal it when you pass out. 8(

okies..its now sunday... wow... just wow

headed out around 8ish, strait into a club, had a few rum'n'cokes. dropped at about 10:30pm, peaked about 11:30 ... hmm..."ish"... went to a bit more up-beat club before the peak hit in. after i felt myself comming down i remembered that i still had a bit of green left, we drove back to my place, had a cone each (which sent me rocketing back to where i started :D ) and headed back out again. after that wore off, i had my point of whizz. by this time the mdma effects were...slowly wearing off so even when the whizz buzz dulled down it didnt matter that the mdma wasnt still kicking fully. headed home. end of the night.. bout 5 or 6, sat down on the deck and cracked the nangs (found a place to get em for $2.50 a box!!!, so we had about 10 boxes each... nasty but fun)... sat around and chilled, whew, going 3 at a time for quite a while, twas fun living my memories again in my head... after we polished all but 1 box each, i stumbled through to my lounge room and passed out on the couch... .all in all a successful night... would definatly recommend... though it does depend on the person.