• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dxm

Lotta Cooties said:
what estimate percentage of dxm do you lose using the extraction method posted by delta 9?
depends on how many time your willing to do the extraction. If you do it once you can expect about 15% loss. If you do it like 3 or 4 times it could be as low as 5% loss.

Lotta Cooties said:
also, does the high feel any different?
IMO the high is much better, but not everyone agrees :\

interesting. 15% is not a really big loss i guess. i don't have a problem with drinking the syrup, just a few people who are whilling to try it would only take the pure form because they can't stand the taste of it. it's not something i would do frequently either because a majority of the trip is somewhat disturbing

It';s more than 15% in my experience. a 200ml bottle when extracted for me felt like maybe 120ml. I tried multiple times using dual and tripple extractions.
It depends a lot on how you actually take the extract, I've had the most luck with dissolving it in vodka shots - be warned the vodka/DXM mix tastes a million times worse than the syrup. Try not to hit your tongue and have a chaser ready.

Just swallowing the DXM freebase gave me a 2nd plateau trip from 1200mg triple extracted.

is bisolvon dry safe to drink? a mate is going through with it tomorrow and wants to know. active ingredient is dex. i think he's on the safe side but just to be sure

^As long as the only active ingrediant is dxm then it's ok.
Never heard of it myself but I looked it up and it's fine :)

delta_9 said:
^As long as the only active ingrediant is dxm then it's ok.
Never heard of it myself but I looked it up and it's fine :)

That's not exactly true. Most generic brands and all Benadryl brands in Australia contain a sweetener called sorbitol, I believe Bisolven is one of these. While you will be safe, you will spend the night on the toilet.

In this country you really only have two options for DXM that I'm aware of, those are vicks formula 44 which contains around 220-260mg/200ML and Robitussin DX which contains 600mg/200ml. There are some strepsils tablets but they have 5mg each which is ridiculous.

^Good point. I use pure dxm so I haven't had to worry about that but still good to point out. How much sorbitol does it take though?
But yeah, I live in the U.S. so I honestly dont know what I'm doing in this thread anyway ;)

Last edited:
There are some strepsils tablets but they have 5mg each which is ridiculous.
The Strepsils tablets do suck, but the Strepsils Dry Cough liquid is good - flavor isn't anywhere near as strong as Robo DX, but it has a jelly like consistency which feels kinda weird - 375mg per 125ml bottle.

delta_9 said:
^A low dose of dxm(~50mg) will generally potentiate an opiate high. However please be careful, if I'm not mistaken both dxm and opiates can depress respiration at high enough doses, and there might be a synergistic effect. But I'm not 100% on this though and a co-sign would be nice(or conversly if I'm wrong then please tell me).

might have to try some codeine CWE liquid i got with some DXM
been sick and i have high tolerance to opiates eg. .25g of H a still chillin on friday but it wasn't the best stuff but anyways.
i been sick with aches and coughing my guts up. so i thinking i need to mix some dihydrocodeine with some codeine CWE and some DXM
How does low dose of K go with low dose DXM and alot of codeine? Note: i can have 800mg of codeine and not be fucked. Note: Don't have this much unless u know what ya doing.
Wish i could easily and lazily extract rikadeien

how do you extract from Robo DX? whats DXM soluble in?

^Dxm's solubility in water is basically zero, but it's solubility in alcohol in high. I seem to remember reading about someone who would dump his powdered dxm into a single shot of liquor and it would kick in in about 10 minutes.
My first post in this thread linked the extracction process, but if you're going to do it please read through the entire thread. The first post isn't up to date.

hey all im new here but been reading the various forums.
last night i tried dxm for the first time.
i downed about half the bottle of robitussin dx (so about 100ml =300mg)
all i had eaten prior to this was a soft serve cone from maccas.
after about an hour i felt the first effects (little bit tipsy)
also i began to feel a bit of nausea but it was mild.
slowly over the next hour the effects increased (losing coordination heart rate increased)
i felt quite drunk and eupjoric however i had to lie down to keep the nausea under control. about 2 hours or so after i had consumed the dxm i felt like i was withdrawing into my own head and "tripping"
i was enjoying myself except for the increasing nausea untill it got to the point where i booted violently for a few min.
after that i felt better however i was tripping less (my vomit was red so i think some cough syrup thrown up too)

my question is, is vomitting like that normal and is there a way to prevent it?

also some maybe relevent information
im 18 bout 90kg and have done xtc weed speed codeine in the past and i had taken 300mg of codeine about 6 hours before the dxm

any help would be appreciated :)

^ yeah from what i read it's pretty common to boot from dxm.
anti nausea pills or whatever they are called as supposed to help

Vomiting is common, if you vomited after two hours after consumption then you have absorbed all the DXM from the syrup, you'd find even if you vomited the next day it would still be colored red.

Personally I wait till about 90 minutes after consumption, if the nausea still hasn't gone away I will induce vomiting - only because you don't want to vomiting on the 3rd (or 4th 8o) plateau. Plus the syrup ain't exactly healthy, I figure I'm doing my body a favor throwing it up.

Things that help with the nausea: dramamine, weed and ginger.