• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc DXM Whats taking so long help!

Trojan2000

Greenlighter
I just drank 175 Ml of Robutussin almost 3 hours ago and it equals 350-360 Mg's of DXM and i only feel slightly drunk and i want to know if i fucked up or i ned more or what is going on because i want to get to the peak and trip.

I wheigh about 150-160 and im 5,5 so is my dosage enough to trip or should i do more and i think my bottle is tiome release

If it's dxm polistirex as the active ingredient it's time release..... Italy deslym brand. Give the trip the night and decide in the morning if it worked or not as the worst thing is when you decide it is not and start tripping really hard.

If it's dxm polistirex as the active ingredient it's time release..... Italy deslym brand. Give the trip the night and decide in the morning if it worked or not as the worst thing is when you decide it is not and start tripping really hard.
Its kroger brand Dexytromethorphan HBr but it also has Gauifenesin but all that does is nasuea and ive gotten past the nasuea.

So i shopuld just sleep and wake up tripping or what?????

its now 3:51 and I feel simi normal nothing really so did I just Wate that boittle for nothing or should i still wait because it is kinda pissing me off

First off, don't trip on shit that has anything more then DXM in it. You probably didn't take enough. Good thing though.. Don't trip on shit that has more then DXM in it. Gauifenesin can hurt you at high doses.

First off, don't trip on shit that has anything more then DXM in it. You probably didn't take enough. Good thing though.. Don't trip on shit that has more then DXM in it. Gauifenesin can hurt you at high doses.

Okay go to the store and buy stuff that doesnt have gauif in it and take an even higher dose... jesus i thought i took a big ass dose already it was fucking huge but okay thanks man should i just like go to sleep because i just kinda feeel drunk XD