• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc DXM Trip Report and N2o at Peak

psychonautcasper

Greenlighter
Friday night I finally had gotten robogels with just dxm hbr 15mg. I also had a little bit of nitrous and a dab of wax left. I aimed for mid 2nd plateau because this is my first time on dxm. I thought taking n20 and a dab will make me hallucinate a bit with the dxm near peak.

I first ingested 90 mg at 6:30 to see for the enzyme deficiency, and i felt a little high/drunk at 7:30pm. Before i go further, i only have experience with weed/wax and nitrous. I have researched a lot about other drugs, i wanted to get lsd but its rare in my area. So i thought some dxm will be a okay experience to try out. I researched for a bit about dxm and felt like i was ready to test the waters.

At 8:30 i ingested 210 more mg of dxm. I weight about 135 5'7 1/2.

9:30 it started to hit. It felt great. Coming up was fantastic. I felt more drunk/stoned. I farted a lot, but in general my digestive system is "gasy" im lactose in tolerant so milk, cheese, etc in general make me gassy. I took like 7 shits and it was all liquidity. After that the drug kicked more in and it was nice and comfortable. I started feeling happy and full of love. I texted my close friends saying hey guys (they knew i was testing out dxm and they were my communication between normal world and me being high). My leg first started spazzing/jittering and i read that it is normal, and the dxm might be coming on too strong too fast. I let it aside, didnt really bother me much. I was texting my friends saying i love you all, i just dont have the nerve to spread my "love" for people at all when sober. I told them how much i look up to them, because they are a little older and help me with things in life. I mediate too and these people are "more spiritual" people than the normal person. I felt great saying i love you to close people at that time. I felt that i was speaking directly from my subconscious mind. My name was only a part of me, my entire existence felt more than just the amount of time i have lived. As if there were past lives i was connecting with. I told my friends i was in the collective consciousness but now after the trip i think thats not entirely true, i felt some of it i assume but i really dont know. I told some other friends in group chats, saying you guys are talking to the subconscious me and ask me anything and I will tell you the truth about me. Any mysteries about me i will answer you. Maybe this was sort of ego death. That this subconscious version of me is the older version of me. I said I will come back in due time but the time isnt ready yet. Keep in mind Im 18 and senior in highschool. That my life will start when college starts. I have procrastinated and been lazy in school my whole life. Like college is when my life actually starts. Side note, I loved the altered states of weed and wax for finding myself. Its just you have think about it a lot, you seek and you find.

10:30 i felt more amazing. I tweeted things like saying fuck the ego, i love all my real close friends, etc. Normally the sober me is "crazy" in my opinion. i feel as not my true self. When im high, or even lightly buzzed high, i feel normal, i feel empathy. So at this point i was like i should take my dab. Tunnel vision was here at this point. I kept saying i will be fine heating up the nail. I was successful but some side of me was like no dont take it. Just dont. Also my lungs felt minorly depressed, because I was on a drug, and I felt taking the little dab i wont be able to inhale all of it so i just put it away and i would just get high some other time. I was in a great headspace. Everything was going right. Positive vibes ALL AROUND. I liked the distorded vision. I texted a lot during this time. But i was ok with that. When i layed down without my phone i felt my body start to "dissociate" but my subconscious thoughts i wanted to text my close friends and shit.

11:30. Felt great. Peaking around this time, it was fantastic. I get my whippit ready. I start to inhale and i held it deep. I felt the nitrous hitting a deeper level than usual normally i catch my breathe faster. and exhale but this time i held it a little bit longer. When that shit hit, i got instantly wired. I felt super aware and my vision got more distorted but no hallucinations. Saw some geometric figures. I got for my last charger when i hit the nitrous, i was like fuck lets go get the last one now now now! when it was slowly coming down. I felt great. When i came down i went back on my phone. In this other chat this guy destroyed the whole trip. He said "you might go down the wrong path." THAT PISSED ME OFF BECAUSE HE WAS STOPPING ME FROM HITTING MORE OF SUBCONSCIOUS THOUGHTS AND MADE IT GO DOWNHILL FROM THERE. THAT NEGATIVITY FUCKING RUINED IT ALL. Pisses me off even right now, that asshole. If i was on acid oh no i coulda gone crazy. I legitly thought he turned into satan.

12:09 I declared this trip was over because the overwelming of the awfulness i felt. The great trip went terrible and I just wanted to make myself stay normal and sane. I felt the guys presence who said i might be going on the wrong path, him being satan . I started getting really hot. Dehydration kicked in as well. I got hot flashes and i felt at one point my brain "getting warmer." My dumbass self didnt bring enough water. So i run downstairs and i bring a lot of water. I knew motor skills are impaired but I was cautious. I was really being cautious. It wasnt that hard to move. I drank 2 full waters. Then kept drinking moderately so my temperature will go back to normal. I started feeling better. My body was cooling down but now the physical effects of the drug was just annoying. Soon after I puked a few times, and it was white colored if i remembered correctly. I just wanted it to go away. Leg shaking a bit. I knew the trip was 4-6 hours long. I knew if i just kept myself awake, and calmed down and drank water so often when the 4-6 hours came i will be fine. I just had to bare the rest of the bad trip.

1-3am: Soon my body got cold but i didnt know if it was because i was under my sheets but only boxers and i just had to put some clothes, or just the drug mixing up my serotonin levels. I asked my parent LOL stupid you can call me. I asked if i was warm, cold, or normal. I felt like i going in between hot and cold. Maybe serotonin sydrome that scared the shit outta me. I just had to keep myself calm, i knew i was on a drug that came with these side effects so i just had to wait it out. My heart felt like as if it was racing when i got hot earlier, and was still feel like it was racing at this point. I had them put their hand on my pulse and heart and they said i was normal. So i knew i was just overreacting on dxm. Yes i know it can cause irregular heartbeat, or fast heartbeat so i just had to wait it out. When it was about 4 to 5 hours in i felt instantly better. Slowly going back to normal. DXM was wearing off. Life was bareable again.

I didnt feel any bad side effects. The next day i was okay and so is today. I just only feel some pressure in my head when i breathe. as if i have water in my ears. Im nervous this is bad but i will just let time tell. Its only noticeable when i think about it. Its a bit annoying. They said you will forgot things in dxm trips, your memory is impared, and stuff but i remember telling myself around the peak. I remember everything. I remember everything. I will come back when the time is right. I am an indigio child, i will change the world in some way. I will made a difference. I remember everything. Life will start when i am in college. Life is so prevcious, live it to the most you can. There is no need to hate anyone or anything. Spread love all around. There is no need for hate in this world. It was very interesting.

Another thing, yesterday when i had breakfast, i was sitting in my dining room, my parent was in the living room watching tv. I had sudden deja vu. My parent felt dissapointed because i was on something the night before. They know i smoke weed but i did tell them a while ago. It is medicine to me. It really is i believe it helps me in some many ways but wont go into that. So i was sitting in my dream how i was in real life, at the table eating, I never eat there but i did yesterday. In my dream i remember i felt that my parent was upset and i remember in my dream i yelled deja vu, my parent was like what are you talking about, and also in my dream i saw this black man and white woman walking together in green and red clothing. In real life i yelled deja vu, my parent reacted the same way, and i remeber looking out the window in my dream so i did in person and saw them in the exact same spot, exact same outfit, walking exactly same direction, same face, same clothing designs, and the same exact facial expression and reaction in real life from my dream. It feels like as if this trip was ment to happen. If i never would have taken it, my parent wouldnt be upset at me there would be no reasoning. So i feel like i was sort of destined to go through this.

Overall I am glad i took it. I dont plan to take it ever again because of the bad ending. I sort of feel also like now im a little nervous to do acid.
frown.gif
but maybe in a few days i will be more back to normal. I just didnt like the racing heartbeat and the temperature changes, and im pretty sure on acid you can get fast heartbeat and temp changes
frown.gif
but ill forsure keep water with me ahah. This is a good experience because it teaches me i am not invincible. I could have died if i didnt drink water. It was a lesson to be learned. I will take what i learned and progress with my life. I came back to normal. Normally i love being high on marijuana but now i feel as of the moment i like being sober. Being sober right now feels like the best for me. I am glad I am alive. When i took a shower i thought wow im so small, i need to workout. I do not eat fruits or vegstables. I tried working out before and the jugdemental eyes from the huge bodybuilders killed it. Now i realize for myself its okay to start out small. Its okay to not lift super heavy weights at first. Its okay. Its your pace no one elses. I want to start changing my diet. I always felt bad not giving my body what it needs but after this trip, i feel like now i understand. If i wouldnt of had the bad trip, i might have never thought of this.

I want to keep in mind I seek spirituality. I want to find some answers to my life. I want to know my true self. I dont ever indent to do anything just to be fucked up. I only want to have a deeper connection with myself. Mental streghten is good. I find taking these will open my mind in ways where I can think more differently, think more abstractly, and to have self confidence in my self.

Last edited:
I think this is more suited for Trip Reports, not OD
Interesting trip report nevertheless :)
For the record, before taking DXM the first time, try an allergy test, because there are people, including me, with an enzyme deficiency, that can cause problems when taking recreational doses of DXM