Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

DXM Question

AndyzPsylocybes

Bluelighter
One quick question which I couldn't find a 100% answer by searching.

I've never tried DXM, never tried to try DXM but surely do want to try DXM. All I really wanna know is if I walk into my local chemist, are they likely to have Robitussin MS in there AND is there a good chance they will sell it to me? Please note I am an average height 16 year old.

I realise you might not want this thread here, if you could just leave it until I got a good relative answer would be much appreciated, after that do what ya want with it. Thanks.

Its not prescription or anything so I doubt they'll put up much of a fight to you buying a bottle, just don't go in asking for ten bottles or something..

Oh, and you definately don't want Robitussin MS, DM or any of the other ones.. The only one that should be taken (for its DXM content) is Robo DX, the others simply have too much other stuff in them or no DXM in them at all...

Well I popped my Robo cherry on the weekend and have this to offer.
We purchased Robo extra strength. It was available off the shelf and we didn't ahve to ask anyone for it.
The hi was pretty good. We had a pretty fun time whilst on it, but then the next 2 days were come downs from hell. Felt like chronic fatigue all over again. And we only had 300mg each.

So I would advice to think about something else instead. There are plenty of other things out there that are more fun and less painful the next day.

That's good enough for me, thanks guys. Might go give it ago now, chemist only 5 mins away. Thanks again!

Ok, well I'm back and I couldn't find Robo so I got Benadryl Dry Forte. It contains DXM Hydrobromide 15mg/5ml, I think the same as Robo? Anyway, the chemist chick looked a bit weird and muttered something like "hmm, dry cough?" lol.

It's sitting right in front of me and I think I'll start off with 300mg, which leaves another 300mg for another day.

Ah, sorry about the mix up with the American Robitussin MS, I assumed it was simlar to our ME which contains no DXM at all.

I've never tried the Dry forte, but looking it up on the web, its actually cheaper than Robo DX (By about $1) and contains the same amount of DXM, just worded differently, 15mg/5ml as opposed to 30mg/10ml..

I guess the big deciding factor on that would be the taste difference. Robitussin is quite easy to drink I find, yet the weaker Vicks 44 tastes like crap, and you have to drink more for the same effect.

I downed it about 10 minutes ago, 300mg, I feel a little sick but that's all so far. The Benadryl didn't taste too bad.

I'll keep writing up every half hour or so.

ok its about 50-55 mins since i drank... I just tried to eat something and booted about 5 seconds later in the bath lol. discusting boot smelling of Benadryl. I've got some light distortions and since booting feel alot better.

Slight moodlift now... lol the dog's happy since I gave him my meal. so far havn't really enjoyed it since it made me feel sick and boot, but we'll see where we go, it's still only like an hour since I drank the stuff.

We dosed about 40mls at a time every half hour or so just so we could gauge the effects, but it took us a while for it to kick in properly.
But try walkign around and a change of scenery, we found that help lift the spirits.

Yeah I moved around a fair bit, went on the deck, outside, I must say I did have a mild euphoria which was nice... But it's made me sting for weed really bad for some reason now. I normally smoke everyday and I havn't smoked for three days including today, probably isn't the DXM actually, maybe this is just what my head's like after 3 days of no weed.

ergh the only tim ei tried that shit was strepsils cough tablets, i gagged back about 3 packets of them and vommitted heavily for ages...mild visuals, constant nausea, so so not worth it ...

Benadryl Dry Forte contains sorbital... nice if you like to use laxatives recreationally ;)