• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc dxm makin me crazy?

uglyegg

Greenlighter
recently i binged on dxm for about 4 nights in a row, drinking about 3-5oz of 12 hour delsym or whatever, and i know that now i am completely sober because i feel sober minded enough but it almost still feels like i am still on the drug but i know that it is out my system by now. everything looks weird and shadowy still and it seems like everything is going by super fast and i still have this great euphoric feeling almost like a manic feeling and it is like i can do anything and i keep sweating a lot and it is super cold outside and i can't even feel the cold and i amjust acting so strange, almost like i am having some sort of psychotic break but i am not even sure like right now i cant stop typing and i feellike my body is rushing blood everywhere and it is like i am going crazy almost but i also feelgreat and everything just looks so weirdbut i am not hallucinating like certain things but it still feels like i am not seeing things right and i havent taken the drug since early yesterday evening
also just a little note i have been taking zoloft, ablilfy and lamictal forabout 4 years now for depression and a lil bit of bipolar tendencies, but i stopped taking it for about a month or two before this but the drugs are probabbly still in my system

How long was your last dose? To me it seems like you are experiencing the effects of DXO; its what DXM metabolizes into and it creates a manic type feeling in me and lasts the whole next day for me atleast.

What you are feeling is in all likelihood just normal after effects. Delsym, being Dxm bound to a plastic-like molecule yields a much longer duration of action. This is especially true of repeated dosing or high doses.

I would not be surprised to hear you are having after effects even if it were regular DXM hbr. It may even take a few more days until you feel completely normal.

What you described sounds like what I’d expect from dxm after effects.