• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin DXM for opiate withdrawal?

RainDogtheCat

Bluelighter
So I think I might be done with having this opiate dependence. I started on oxy a year ago lost my line on those and have recenly switched to heroin. Luckily don't use the needle but I still snort and smoke a pretty serious quantity of it and have a high tolerance. Well my guy hasn't come through for the past 2 days so I have been in serious withdrawals. Luckily I have lots of klonopin and xanex(prescribed), have been drinking kratom, and even got my girl to give me a coupe of her measly hydrocodones last night. Anyway I could probably get some more H later but I think I might be done with this shit. Things are going pretty good in my life right now aside from the drug use and I would love to just be rid of it.

Anyway my question is is about using DXM to ease withdrawals. I have been reading online a lot about how it can really help. What brand of robutussin should I buy and how much should I take. Should i wait for all my benzos to be worn off? Any info would be greatly appreciated. I hope I posted this in the right forum. Thanks in advance

doesn't matter what brand you buy just make sure dxm is the only active substance. I find 90-120 mg really takes the edge off opiate wd. Take it whenever you feel like it, the benzos won't make the dxm any different

DXM is great if you react well to it, some people do not (myself being one of those people). But yeah, so long as DXM is the only ingredient, it will work. Usually the DXM-only come in pills of 15mg a piece.

Also, if you want more help, you can use something like kratom or even kava (instead of the benzos). Good luck to you my friend

dxm work great in a 100 mg dose....clonidine also helps with sleep and is super easy to get a script for