• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dxm doesn't get me high

YUHHHH

Greenlighter
I've tried dxm 2 times. The first time I tried dxm I drank a bottle of signature care cough relief dm. The only active ingredient was dxm HBr and it was around 347mg. I waited around 2 to 3 hours are literally nothing happened. The second time I drank 2 bottles of signature care cough relief dm which was roughly around 700mg. I waited 2 to 3 hours again and nothing happened.

What am I doing wrong?
Oh btw I mixed the cough syrup with Sprite and jolly ranchers. I don't know if that affects anything.

I've tried dxm 2 times. The first time I tried dxm I drank a bottle of signature care cough relief dm. The only active ingredient was dxm HBr and it was around 347mg. I waited around 2 to 3 hours are literally nothing happened. The second time I drank 2 bottles of signature care cough relief dm which was roughly around 700mg. I waited 2 to 3 hours again and nothing happened.

What am I doing wrong?
Oh btw I mixed the cough syrup with Sprite and jolly ranchers. I don't know if that affects anything.

You obviously didn't do enough sprite and jelly ranchers.

Sugary drinks and shit confectionery are key to getting off on DXM... ;)

That?s strange but take it as a blessing in disguise. To this day I think my dxm trip was the worst drug experience of my life, and trust me there?s been a lot. From 7 day no sleep amphetamine binges, MDPV, bad trips on Shrooms... I still think my delsym trip takes the cake. I said waiting for my heart to stop for a good 4 hours

If you really want, up the dose to 650 - 700mg but it's weird that 300mg didn't do shit. It seems that you were so used to it that you boiled to the point where your brain doesn't recognize anymore, kinda like Eve, heard one before but wasn't sure if it's real or not, although it's pretty interesting and I would like to see why it's this barrier created from & how you can see it before you get there? I got a lot of tickets on DXM and I don't have this issue. See if new settings would help. I think having a life helps a lot too because belive or not your trips are controlled by experiences. Try some extract, this might do something if not.. I don't know, I don't think your organs play a role here but your other habits might.

regards,

Winter

It sounds like you may be a super efficient metabolizer of DXM due to your liver enzymes. That's the only explanation that makes any sense.

I rarely.. as I articulate sentences take enough DXM.. you should try doing a gram.. and if that doesn't work than your Busto!

Hey OP! While I understand that this is a strange situation, the issue at hand is that we have absolutely no means of determining what exactly is going on here. The only thing we can do is hurl wild guesses at you and at the end of this little struggle session, you will be left more confused than when you first asked the question. Liver enzymes, tainted medicine, something weird in your diet. Who knows?

Even though this is tecnichally unanswerable, I don't think we close threads like this anymore.

Well if it helps, the first time I took dxm I got the pure stuff and managed to not only get high but pass out On my mum's bed don't even know how long for but it was bloody nice, but when I tried it again I've never been able to reach that plateu or whoever you call it their is deck some enzyme inhibitation