Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DXM - Experienced - DXM At Work

~kira~

Bluelighter
Alright, so this was a bit accidental. Yesterday I was really congested, and took whatever I could to start breathing again. I had taken about 30mg of dxm before work. 4:30pm? I also only had about 3 hours of sleep in the last 36 hours. Now, as I begin to tell you this story, I'm a smaller guy, and my tolerance for anything has dropped tremendously.

I got to work at 5pm. I work at a chain pizza place. It was a Friday night, so we were busy. I was on the oven and I had looked at a coworker feeling pretty good. She asked why I was high. 😂 my eyes were starting to get red. It dawned on me that I had a whole shift.to work, and well...drive... as I'm a delivery driver. I got very hot and felt intense feelings for a couple seconds. Then went outside. I took another 20mg at work. 5:16

When i had come inside from a delivery, I hopped onto the oven, and helped the girl who had pizzas and all sorts of food flooding the end of the oven. I felt amazing at this point. Ny body flowed, and.i was able to go about as fast as her on ovens (we have her on the oven every weekend) it felt great. We rocked the shit. I have never been so good at job ever Haha. She had later told the manager that I was amazing on the oven. I also was told that if i wanted to be a shift runner I could be promoted.

At the end of the night before closing I took another 50mg of mucinex By the time we closed, I looked like a mess lol. my hair was messy, I was groggy and just felt great. I got home and limped my.wayinside. and slept for 12 hours.

Definitely a great night at work. I've never been in.such a good mood, or doing a lot of work at that job.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dxm
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: