• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc DXM and pregabalin

thrash89

Greenlighter
Hi, I was just wondering how much DXM would I need to potentiate pregabalin? I've taken a low dose of 30mls so far, is that enough? I think I have a small tolerance to DXM so would that matter?

Thanks

They are different drugs and there's not really a definitive interaction between the two. You will simply be experiencing the effects of both drugs simultaneously. One thing that we really don't do, is advise people on the best and most efficient ways to become as intoxicated as possible. We will help you be safe though. The best advice that I can give you is that you should probably just take less of each until you know how you will react to the combination.

They are different drugs and there's not really a definitive interaction between the two. You will simply be experiencing the effects of both drugs simultaneously. One thing that we really don't do, is advise people on the best and most efficient ways to become as intoxicated as possible. We will help you be safe though. The best advice that I can give you is that you should probably just take less of each until you know how you will react to the combination.

Well I tried 60mls and it totally worked, lasted all day, thanks though!