Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

DXM and MDMA

Jarad

Bluelighter
Hey sorry i didnt use the search, because i didnt know what to search for, and i didnt think writing in a whole sentance would have much luck.

MDMA and DXM i am aware is a harmfull mixture. however doing dxm tonight and then planing to do mdma on friday night (today is wednesday) so thats 3days including today, is that going to be safe?

thanks
Jarad

well both of those drugs have harmful effects on your body so take some liver supplements before and after the dxm and do a pre load before the mdma this IMO would be the safest way

both drugs have side effects that last days especially dxm so your best option would be to do them with a week inbetween

it dosnt really say how long i should wait, but now im thinking about doing dxm again tonight and then rolling tomorrow night, i assume thats just a big no no?

ive had mdma 120mg then dxm 350mg spaced 24 hours apart, was probly the most intense dxm trip i ever had. Not something i would recomend.

If you took the MDMA first, Cactii, that is because MDMA binds your CYP enzyme, which will cause the DXM to be processed at an extremely slow rate via the alternate routes. This will cause the high to be both prolonged and very different to the same DXM dose sans the MDMA.

DXM followed within days by MDMA wont pose the same problem, however from my experience of the two, i wouldnt want to overlap the comedowns of the two - my informed guess suggests that this would = vegetable.

laterz.