• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc DXM and DPH combo (Dextromethorphan & Diphenhydramine)

TylerTheEraser

Greenlighter
Hell all, this weekend I will be doing 450mg DXM HBr with 200mg DPH. I am experienced with both drugs on their own in the low and high doses. Last week I had done this same combo but 300mg DXM and 200mg DPH whilst the only OEVs I had experienced were while I was laying down in my bed I witnessed a invisible owl staring at me on my ceiling Lmao. It was actually quite a fun trip I started it playing Sunset Overdrive on my Xbox one and dosed the Diphenhydramine first and DXM second. If anyone here has played Sunset overdrive they will remember the main mission where the character chugs a bottle of Robitussin. I found this really amusing considering my trip had just started to come as I got to that mission. I literally lost track of time and was immersed into the game I was not aware of any of my surroundings and the game was just simply amazingly fun. I believe I played it most of my trip. I ended up lying down later that night and listened to some music and I am not sure if I fell asleep or not but all of a sudden I was back to normal and I wasnt aware of the time space when I was tripping so I couldnt tell how much time had gone by. I went to play sunset overdrive the next day and I barely remembered anything that happened in the game except for killing Sh*t. Hopefully this weekend will be great because I am having my friend over who has tripped on DPH with me previously and it will be a (hopefully) good experience for him as well. Replies are appreciated. I am not new to browsing through this website but I am new to posting as I just made an account today