• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc DXM amount and method of taking.

what kind? maybe. i wouldn't suggest that your first time though. you'll probably feel it but very subtle-like. do more.
or do that. might be fun.

Make sure DXM IS in the syrup and it contains nothing else, lie guafenesin. also, how much you have to drink is dependent on the mg/ml (strength) of the syrup. iirc, 100-125mg is a good 1st plateau trip.

Make sure DXM IS in the syrup and it contains nothing else, lie guafenesin. also, how much you have to drink is dependent on the mg/ml (strength) of the syrup. iirc, 100-125mg is a good 1st plateau trip.

I fucked up. God damnit. I took 336 mg. FUCKFUCK

... Haha. Curious, howd it go for ya? I've never much cared for DXM except during opiate ads.

... Haha. Curious, howd it go for ya? I've never much cared for DXM except during opiate ads.
I got too tired, which was no fun. Hearing was impaired, and definitely my motor skills were, too. I'd definitely would do it again.

Yeah 336mg is a lot for a first time. Glad you're ok. Next time try less; read up on the dosages of DXM as there are 4 distinct levels or "plateaus" of high, and body weight comes into play. Also, make sure that dextromethorphan is the ONLY ingredient (besides stuff like flavoring and water); specifically, you want to avoid guafenesin, tylenol, , Doxylamine Succinate,Pseudoephedrine HCl, Chlorpheniramine Maleate... anything that isnt dextromethorphan HBr (hydrobromide).

Usually people take a very low dose (30-60mg) as an allergy test since a small percent does not metabolize DXM as good as the rest.
If you have this enzyme deficiency 300mg+ could be potentially dangerous, so for all first time DXM users:

1. Do an allergy test!
2. DXM only products, especially no CCCs.