• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Durogesic 25 fentanyl 25ug/hour info needed

the respiratory depression is part of what you get when you do Fentanyl.. no other way around it

Mr Blonde said:
Could be a picture he found through google. =D

i thought about that but there's gotta be pages of better, more focused pics if you're gonna use a stock photo...

Swerz said:
the respiratory depression is part of what you get when you do Fentanyl.. no other way around it

definately! i tried similiar patch, from a friend who has now passed away from cancer.. I just wore it, but was using a ventolin inhaler every couple of minutes once it was kicking in though the euphoria was just blissful.. I also have a tolerance to opiates as well though (mainly morphine/heroin homebake)..

ellua said:
how u gonna say "hypothetically" and then post a picture, silly?

well I didn't want to say I have a friend who cleans a doctor's surgery and taxed them, so I kind of thought it was pretty obvious 8o

^ yeah i was just giving you shit

rolls said:
Are there any drugs that will combat respiratory depression, apart from the obvious solution of doing some stimulants in combination eg caffeine, dexies, meth etc.

just want to throw in that you can't trust strong stimulants to compete with the effects of fentanyl- i was mainly using oxy/dope/methadone but when i did fentanyl (sucking the gel out of the patches), NO dose of d-amphetamine was effective to combat the fog. i think the most adderall i ate when on it was ~120mg in a day when my regular dose was 60-80/day.

i remember standing over a shelf, trying to cut up some lines of blow, and i'd nod out... the amps+blow didn't touch the nod that fent caused, though they've always worked fine with other opiates for me.

^^^
no probs mate

Like I said before I can get 2 more of these puppys and I think next time I'll double patch and leave them on for the whole 72 hours. These patches dont have a gel noticable in bubbles, looks more like a normal nicotine patch. I was advised not to consume the patch as it could be fatal. This info came out of a large meds info book my mate had.

^ The oral BA of fent is very poor, but yeah probably not a good idea to eat whole patch anyway. As everyone else has said, be careful with this stuff.