• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Dumbest shit drug addicts say

"I can stop any time I want!" Sure you can, honey. Whatever you say.
"I don't really have sex with people like that." Uh-huh. That's why you gave me gonorrhea, right?
"It's triple-dipped." Look, dude. If you want to put extra acid onto paper, you just put more acid in the water that you're applying to the paper. Dipping it multiple times will just cause the acid that was already in there to flow out as new acid flows in. Triple-dipped acid means nothing
"I need meth. I have a chemical imbalance" --what the fuck is wrong with people these days?

"You know that your body releases a flood of DMT on death, birth, while dreaming, and when you orgasm"
Actually DMT is the molecule which causes dreams and visions but you're free to have whatever opinion you want about that.

Not a saying, but people who take Psychedelics and experience visions/experiences etc (particularly religious ones) and then INSIST that they were genuine spiritual/religious experiences and not just caused by the drugs (which alter brain chemistry and CAUSE the sensations/hallucinations).
You don't know a lot about ancient tribal cultures, do you? Each one of them used psychedelic substances to reach new mental and spiritual heights, and as a result, they were extremely connected to the Earth, the spirits, and people around them. In cultures lacking psychedelic substances, or where alcohol took over as the primary substance, the opposite has happened. We can especially observe this in white, European societies that chose to seek conquest. It is definitely a fact that psychedelics can (can, but not necessarily will) produce genuine spiritual or religious experiences. Yes, they alter the brain to produce those experiences. No, just because they alter the brain, does not mean they are not spiritual or genuine. And I'm very sorry that you've never had an experience that has allowed you to see this for yourself. As for the DMT thing, if you want to figure out if it actually does cause dreams or visions, knowing that it is in fact produced in the human brain, I recommend you try some and figure out what it feels like to you. Pattern recognition is a very important aspect of learning and figuring things out.

I 3 wayed my pharmacist to my doctors receptionist and made them argue over 30 klonopin like it was real world. Long story short. I got my klonopin free of charge and I got a judgemental POS pharmacist going into a review for what was said to me. Also talking to corporate with a lawyer about plans to litigate them for pain and suffering for making me feel like an addict. And even if I get no money idc. I got money I got my klonopin free and I got a pharmacist license up for review.
There is a class action lawsuit against a few big chains in Florida and another state for this issue. I hope they destroy the pharmacies in court.

God, half the replies on here are people just talking about "experiences" on substances they've never tried. Ignorance breeds idiocy, right?

At the recovery house I was staying at recently, there was this dude. Everytime when he introduced himself, instead of saying "addict" or "alcoholic" he said "I'm such and such, and I used to be gone off the Doja" lol. And he rolled the whole sentence into a couple syllables so it sounded more like "I'm gambleusedbegoneofthadoja"

" Ill get you back next time".

" I mean it I'm done , if I come back don't sell to me anymore"

" You don't understand me"

" Why don't you believe me"

" I feel like this time is different"

" It uncut"

Actually DMT is the molecule which causes dreams and visions but you're free to have whatever opinion you want about that.

Can you cite a source? Why do you beleieve this?

The only thing that I think started all these urban myths about dmt was Spencer’s book "the spirit molecule” which only posits these ideas as hypotheses with no scientific basis.

There is no research showing any shred of evidence that DMT is released during death or dreams.

There is actually no research whatsoever even showing it occurs in humans.

There is on rat study where the only uses mass spectrometry that showed some apparent dmt in a rat brain but other people have tried to replicate the study and not gotten the same results.

Let me know if I’m missing any of the science on this I haven’t researched it in many years.