• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Dumbest shit drug addicts say

Update. Got a lawyer.. you fucked with the wrong person I put the fun in funeral.
You are being ridiculous. But yeah I've also dealt with judgemental pharmacists for having scripts for two different benzos. The only time I call them out and get pissed is when they refuse to sell me needles. I'm like "do you WANT me to get hiv?". Speaking of, I need a new test

You are being ridiculous. But yeah I've also dealt with judgemental pharmacists for having scripts for two different benzos. The only time I call them out and get pissed is when they refuse to sell me needles. I'm like "do you WANT me to get hiv?". Speaking of, I need a new test
I’m a ridiculous person what can I say

"didnt you see the note i left on my door? I'm on ketamine, not overdosing and that wasn't a seizure. there was no reason to call the paramedics"

' mushrooms make your brain bleed man'

I can't hang around people who are so ignorant about drugs. especially when they use so many drugs... aren't you like... curious... about the thing you do 24/7? never thought maybe learn a thing or two?

one guy from a work party gave me some of his chewing tobacco ( I was trying to quit smoking at the time) and said be careful... " they put fiberglass in there so you can absorb more nicotine." What the fuck. You've been dipping for 10 years never thought to Google whether that's true? ugh.

' mushrooms make your brain bleed man'

I can't hang around people who are so ignorant about drugs. especially when they use so many drugs... aren't you like... curious... about the thing you do 24/7? never thought maybe learn a thing or two?

one guy from a work party gave me some of his chewing tobacco ( I was trying to quit smoking at the time) and said be careful... " they put fiberglass in there so you can absorb more nicotine." What the fuck. You've been dipping for 10 years never thought to Google whether that's true? ugh.
The sad part is the vast majority of people could give a shit less how these things work just that they do.. I don’t understand it but it’s the sad state of the human mind in the world today.. people are so.. dumb..

This reminds me of something I found interesting when I was reading my local methadone dispensing guidelines (pharmacists can dispense methadone here).

It actually said (though who would risk this I have no idea) that's it's possible that they (the pharmacists) may be put in the awkward position of having someone on methadone asking for syringes.

On the one hand they're supposed to report if you appear intoxicated or to be using to your prescribing doctor when you come to get your methadone dose. On the other they're supposed to ensure people can get clean needles.

It basically said, if the only evidence you have of drug use is someone asking for needles, that they should basically look the other way and not report it to your doctor.

The health authorities here apparently deem not discouraging the use of clean needles a greater concern than people still shooting up while on methadone.

This said, I certainly wouldn't be inclined to actually test this, and when I've bought syringes I've never gone to the same pharmacy, or indeed even the same pharmacy chain as I get my methadone from.

“Weed smoke could be CBD...I worry about people who do drugs I can’t smell, etc.”

Bitch, why do you need to know what I take into my body if it does not affect you.

No one wants to smell your weed smoke. I hate pot heads (esp the pure pot heads) for this reason.

At least meth, heroin, and crack addicts understand on some level why people dislike them.

Note: This is something I actually read someone say online. On Facebook. With their name attached to it.
When you smell something, you're snorting tiny particles of what you're smelling.
I think this makes sense. Like when you smell a fart, the particles from inside the other persons rectal cavaties go into your nose.

You can imagine how this is bad when people smoke hard drugs next to you. Rather suffer the fart

edit: I mean the CBD thing is stilll dumb as fuck

When handing me the bubble - "you see, there's still some in there- right on the side, that little dot. It'll still be a good hit!"

"You already use meth why don't you smoke weed??" "It makes you anxious?? Then you didn't find the right strain"

I understand that.

I still don’t need or want to smell anyone else’s weed. If I can smell it they are too close.

Is there anything you do not understand about that?

Maybe I don’t want to snort weed as you put it?

Maybe you should apply the logic of not wanting someone to do hard drugs right next to you to weed where people can smell it.

It’s enraging that I have to explain it this much.
I'm contra smelling drugs next to me. Just to clarify, because I think you missed what I wanted to express, or you're talking to someone else.

Not a saying, but people who take Psychedelics and experience visions/experiences etc (particularly religious ones) and then INSIST that they were genuine spiritual/religious experiences and not just caused by the drugs (which alter brain chemistry and CAUSE the sensations/hallucinations).