• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Dumbest shit drug addicts say

Are you not an addict?

I know what you mean, pharmacists have made me feel like an addict many times - but I was. Many pharmacists are cunts. So are many addicts. Why live up to their beliefs?
So what if I am. Is it the pharmacist place to judge. I don’t think my doctor regards me an addict to go from 10 pills a month to 30. And when I had 10 pills unless my grandma was falling and having mini strokes I had some left over. Listen to what your saying to me. That because I’m an addict or a past addict I deserve to be treated less then human.

So what if I am. Is it the pharmacist place to judge. I don’t think my doctor regards me an addict to go from 10 pills a month to 30. And when I had 10 pills unless my grandma was falling and having mini strokes I had some left over. Listen to what your saying to me. That because I’m an addict or a past addict I deserve to be treated less then human.
And there’s a little law that states if the pharmacist is morally conflicted they must pass the script to someone who has no moral obligations. That said I realize no one was working to pass it onto but that’s not my fault and the confusion between scripts isn’t my fault. But being treated like an addict when I’m picking up a valid prescription is a violation of my civil rights. Not to mention I’m disabled and I wouldn’t wanna get Nami involved. The pharmacist filled a script against doctors orders. And then lied and gave DEA excuses insurance excuses and then suddenly overrides it and fills the script for free? Hmmm things aren’t adding up. But maybe you’ll go through the same so I can say your overreacting and that you deserve it cause you’ve had addiction issues.

I didn’t come in slurring. The script was valid, I was going through a panic crisis and they chose they though I didn’t need 30. But guess what. Not the pharmacy call, but it’s ok. I have a doctor and the mental health facility willing to contribute to the cause. Lesson learned. Live however you want. But when someone you don’t agree with comes your way with something you don’t approve of. Keep your mouth shut. Especially when you have a good paying job with Walgreens. Sorry I gotta go follow up on the complaints best of luck fubar. We simply just disagree. But you wasn’t there so I don’t fault you

I'm not saying you deserve to be treated 'less than human'. But is that really what he was doing? Perhaps you are just a little over sensitive - it happens. You've called him out, he may face disciplinary action. But why try to destroy his life for trying to ensure you don't abuse your meds?

I'm not saying you deserve to be treated 'less than human'. But is that really what he was doing? Perhaps you are just a little over sensitive - it happens. You've called him out, he may face disciplinary action. But why try to destroy his life for trying to ensure you don't abuse your meds?
Because when I called him to ask what’s wrong he stated that he was going to give me a partial for the 30 pills my doctor had already authorized and then I tried talking to to him personally, he acted as if he didn’t wanna hear my problems. So I shut up. I know he’s got shit to do. But I tried to describe my crisis not for sympathy but to display he’s causing me emotional distress both by denying me my rightful script. He said he didn’t need an explanation this was over the phone. Why did he not pick to tell me the dangers then? I call all the time to get interaction and dangers of medicine but I forget and forgive and proceed to go pick up partial. when I go pick up the script in front of 4 other customers he tells me they are to be used as a last resort implying I am overusing them and violates my hippa by saying I’ve been early twice on 10 pills for a month , not acknowledging my doctor saw I wasn’t managed and my doctor upped it. He disregarded that script and processed a totally unrelated void script as I no long receive 10 a month. No I’ll never get those peoples judgements back. No I won’t ever get that trauma I faced during my duress. And that’s the one divvying out peoples doses. Idc if I gotta be the bad guy this guy will never make another judgment call on both me and my medication again. All because he couldn’t reach the doctor. Funny thing is I call today, and end up with my script after the doctor calling them. But not one sorry to me, nor can they take the embarrassment I faced back. Do I want him to lose his job. Yes. Pharmacy should be a place for professional not wet eared know it all’s that have had their head drilled into a book for 4 years and lack any empathy for others. Sorry he gets no empathy from me. I wouldn’t be let off easy had I of treated someone like that and if no one speaks up and expresses their feelings it just allows them to continue to do this to people. Keep in mind the pharmacy is just an unnecessary middle man that slowly will fade away over the next few years. But here’s a lesson in tolerance. I’m sure he wanted to be addressed by the right pronoun even though I don’t approve I obliged. Don’t passively aggressive right on my bottle “use sparingly” when no one has before and then decide you wanna conversation with me when you didn’t give a fuck on the phone. In private. That’s a violation of hippa as well. When he coulda pulled me to the side and told me all this. No fuck him

Because when I called him to ask what’s wrong he stated that he was going to give me a partial for the 30 pills my doctor had already authorized and then I tried talking to to him personally, he acted as if he didn’t wanna hear my problems. So I shut up. I know he’s got shit to do. But I tried to describe my crisis not for sympathy but to display he’s causing me emotional distress both by denying me my rightful script. He said he didn’t need an explanation this was over the phone. Why did he not pick to tell me the dangers then? I call all the time to get interaction and dangers of medicine but I forget and forgive and proceed to go pick up partial. when I go pick up the script in front of 4 other customers he tells me they are to be used as a last resort implying I am overusing them and violates my hippa by saying I’ve been early twice on 10 pills for a month , not acknowledging my doctor saw I wasn’t managed and my doctor upped it. He disregarded that script and processed a totally unrelated void script as I no long receive 10 a month. No I’ll never get those peoples judgements back. No I won’t ever get that trauma I faced during my duress. And that’s the one divvying out peoples doses. Idc if I gotta be the bad guy this guy will never make another judgment call on both me and my medication again. All because he couldn’t reach the doctor. Funny thing is I call today, and end up with my script after the doctor calling them. But not one sorry to me, nor can they take the embarrassment I faced back. Do I want him to lose his job. Yes. Pharmacy should be a place for professional not wet eared know it all’s that have had their head drilled into a book for 4 years and lack any empathy for others. Sorry he gets no empathy from me. I wouldn’t be let off easy had I of treated someone like that and if no one speaks up and expresses their feelings it just allows them to continue to do this to people. Keep in mind the pharmacy is just an unnecessary middle man that slowly will fade away over the next few years. But here’s a lesson in tolerance. I’m sure he wanted to be addressed by the right pronoun even though I don’t approve I obliged. Don’t passively aggressive right on my bottle “use sparingly” when no one has before and then decide you wanna conversation with me when you didn’t give a fuck on the phone. In private. That’s a violation of hippa as well. When he coulda pulled me to the side and told me all this. No fuck him
With all due respect to you fubar. I’m just a fan of if you wanna be an asshole I can show you what a real asshole is.

With all due respect to you fubar. I’m just a fan of if you wanna be an asshole I can show you what a real asshole is.
Which is exactly what this fuck is going to get. Next time he will hand the pills and write his little opinions in the notes on his iPhone.

I gotta go this is angering me and it’s funny we don’t victim shame anyone else anymore except those with mental disabilities. Would he of try to deny a cancer patient morphine? Cause he didn’t deny shit. He just delayed me and caused me another trip out to risk me to covid.

I think you're actually just pissed at yourself for being an addict.
And you lash out at this pharmacist because you can't lash out at yourself.
It's your own life choices, how else could one random dude touch your feelings so much?

He discriminated you by writing "Use Sparingly" on the notes? THAT'S DISCRIMINATION TO YOU?! It's his fucking job. Yeah you just got your benzo dose upped from 10 to 30, how, just how in the world does he think you an addict, when he sees smurfs like that every day 24/7?

You're being an asshole. This guy likely has a family, he has no idea of the drug world, or your extraordinarily brittle feelings. I'm sure he apologized to you, what the hell more do you want? Everything beyond this is just sadism, and being a cold piece of shit. He already learned his lesson. Also ofc you are an addict, you eat 30 benzos a month, you're an addict by definition. I remember the comment from you "When I hear a pill bottle rattle, I get a craving", yeah I'm eidetic, sorry.

So yeah, there's that. Why are you angry at the pharmacist for actually caring about your health? For erring on the side of caution for YOUR safety. That's the bad thing he's done? He's going to go to hell for that? For thinking you are an addict, and making sure that this is an actual script first? Just forgive him ffs, I'm sure he was just worried about you. Don't be a child.

I think you're actually just pissed at yourself for being an addict.
And you lash out at this pharmacist because you can't lash out at yourself.
It's your own life choices, how else could one random dude touch your feelings so much?

He discriminated you by writing "Use Sparingly" on the notes? THAT'S DISCRIMINATION TO YOU?! It's his fucking job. Yeah you just got your benzo dose upped from 10 to 30, how, just how in the world does he think you an addict, when he sees smurfs like that every day 24/7?

You're being an asshole. This guy likely has a family, he has no idea of the drug world, or your extraordinarily brittle feelings. I'm sure he apologized to you, what the hell more do you want? Everything beyond this is just sadism, and being a cold piece of shit. He already learned his lesson. Also ofc you are an addict, you eat 30 benzos a month, you're an addict by definition. I remember the comment from you "When I hear a pill bottle rattle, I get a craving", yeah I'm eidetic, sorry.

So yeah, there's that. Why are you angry at the pharmacist for actually caring about your health? For erring on the side of caution for YOUR safety. That's the bad thing he's done? He's going to go to hell for that? For thinking you are an addict, and making sure that this is an actual script first? Just forgive him ffs, I'm sure he was just worried about you. Don't be a child.
Fuck you. You have no idea the disability I face nor what he said to me. Your mentally shaming me. And claiming my disability “not being able to control my emotions” is being a child would you say that to an autistic person

@FuneralFather Try and put any future comments about this incident in the thread you made about it, as it's off topic for this thread. That goes for everyone that responded to you about it as well.

PS: Play nice guys, no need to get ugly with each other about this.

@FuneralFather Try and put any future comments about this incident in the thread you made about it, as it's off topic for this thread. That goes for everyone that responded to you about it as well.

PS: Play nice guys, no need to get ugly with each other about this.
I didn’t even start it. But I’ll stop it.

Cited from his 2000 paper:
(Talking about cocaethylene)"All active drug conditions produced significant increases in systolic blood pressure relative to placebo, but no significant effect on diastolic blood pressure was observed. Cocaethylene demonstrated a slower clearance, larger volume of distribution and correspondingly longer elimination half-life than cocaine."
Their conclusion was that cocaethylene is similar to cocaine but less potent in elevating heart rate and diastolic blood pressure, that's when they give people either cocaine or cocaethylene IV at equivalent (not equipotent) doses.
They also concluded/confirmed that cocaethylene is considerably more long lasting than cocaine (so it's going to be affecting your cardiovascular system longer than cocaine).
He doesn't seem to have published any new papers after that one regarding cocaine and cocaethylene (at least I couldn't find it).

That doesn't really mean that mixing cocaine and alcohol is safe or less dangerous than cocaine alone.
For starters nobody is taking pure cocaethylene IV. When you mix cocaine and alcohol you're going to have cocaine, ethanol, cocaethylene and other metabolites in your bloodstream at the same time, all of them are known to affect the cardiovascular system in a negative way (except perhaps fairly low doses of alcohol).

The consensus seems to be that mixing cocaine+alcohol significantly increases the risk of adverse effects, not only cardiotoxicity but also hepatotoxic (among other things).

I'm somewhat familiar with Dr Hart and I mostly agree with his views on drug policy, but I think that paragraph from his book can cause more harm than good because it can be misinterpreted (might be a bit misleading as well).

He sometimes says things I don't fully comprehend... For instance the last time he was on Joe Rogan he said he purposely tried to get addicted to heroin to prove it's not a big deal. Is that really a good/necessary thing to say? Maybe it's just the way he said it but it seems a little off.

Cited from his 2000 paper:
(Talking about cocaethylene)"All active drug conditions produced significant increases in systolic blood pressure relative to placebo, but no significant effect on diastolic blood pressure was observed. Cocaethylene demonstrated a slower clearance, larger volume of distribution and correspondingly longer elimination half-life than cocaine."
Their conclusion was that cocaethylene is similar to cocaine but less potent in elevating heart rate and diastolic blood pressure, that's when they give people either cocaine or cocaethylene IV at equivalent (not equipotent) doses.
They also concluded/confirmed that cocaethylene is considerably more long lasting than cocaine (so it's going to be affecting your cardiovascular system longer than cocaine).
He doesn't seem to have published any new papers after that one regarding cocaine and cocaethylene (at least I couldn't find it).

That doesn't really mean that mixing cocaine and alcohol is safe or less dangerous than cocaine alone.
For starters nobody is taking pure cocaethylene IV. When you mix cocaine and alcohol you're going to have cocaine, ethanol, cocaethylene and other metabolites in your bloodstream at the same time, all of them are known to affect the cardiovascular system in a negative way (except perhaps fairly low doses of alcohol).

The consensus seems to be that mixing cocaine+alcohol significantly increases the risk of adverse effects, not only cardiotoxicity but also hepatotoxic (among other things).

I'm somewhat familiar with Dr Hart and I mostly agree with his views on drug policy, but I think that paragraph from his book can cause more harm than good because it can be misinterpreted (might be a bit misleading as well).

He sometimes says things I don't fully comprehend... For instance the last time he was on Joe Rogan he said he purposely tried to get addicted to heroin to prove it's not a big deal. Is that really a good/necessary thing to say? Maybe it's just the way he said it but it seems a little off.
I totally agree with you. The study doesn't talk about the mixture and it's obvious that the three substances together has a combined risk. I was just kind of blown away that cocaethylene itself isn't as bad as people generally make it out to be due to the cocaine and alcohol correlation.

I totally agree with you. The study doesn't talk about the mixture and it's obvious that the three substances together has a combined risk. I was just kind of blown away that cocaethylene itself isn't as bad as people generally make it out to be due to the cocaine and alcohol correlation.
Yeah it's interesting but there are other factors too. A high dose of caffeine can make your heart race and rise your blood pressure significantly, yet caffeine is not a cardiotoxic drug. Cardiotoxic effects are not always apparent right away.
Any stimulant can increase heart rate and blood pressure but AFAIK one of the things that makes cocaine different is that it blocks sodium channels in the heart. Cocaethylene is almost certainly a sodium chanel blocker too, and probably a longer lasting one (is it weaker or stronger? Don't know).
So is cocaethylene actually less cardiotoxic than cocaine overall? It may be but I personally don't know if measuring HR and BP really shows us the whole picture.

This doesn't address sodium channel blockade, which predisposes users to arrythmias (this is why coke is more dangerous than other equally stimulating stimulants).

Definately not rigorous enough to say much of anything but damn i wish i was part of that study.

Damn i replied before reading the whole thread and now i look like a fool for parrotting the above post.

"dude my dealer said this coke is 100% pure"

"This weed strain is called Monkey Butt Fuck Cheesecake 2.0"

I 3 wayed my pharmacist to my doctors receptionist and made them argue over 30 klonopin like it was real world. Long story short. I got my klonopin free of charge and I got a judgemental POS pharmacist going into a review for what was said to me. Also talking to corporate with a lawyer about plans to litigate them for pain and suffering for making me feel like an addict. And even if I get no money idc. I got money I got my klonopin free and I got a pharmacist license up for review.
Update. Got a lawyer.. you fucked with the wrong person I put the fun in funeral.