• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Dumbest shit drug addicts say

I read something recently that in a study where a group of cocaine addicts were given seperately, cocaine, and cocaethylene IV.. cocaethlyene is actually less cardiotoxic than cocaine.. this was in the 2021 book Drug Use for Grown-Ups: Chasing Liberty in the Land of Fear by Carl Hart.

This doesnt teally say much to the fact that when you mix coke and alcohol you wind up with both substances in your system at once. Its interesting though that cocaethlyene isnt actually as dangerous as people make it out to be. At least individually, cocaine is much more dangerous for cardiotoxicity. People usually think about this the other way around due to the mythology of it.

lesson to be learned here; cocaine itself is very cardiotoxic. Dont think youre okay cause you didnt drink. Cocaethlyene is NOT as cardiotoxic as cocaine let alone more. Not a good mix still but if youre on coke at all youre taking a risk.
Wow interesting! Thanks man I didn't know that, I guess I should stop spreading that myth lol

Aaaah, but you forgot about smokes. Smokes + liquor = I mean, pretty fucking garbage, but still. :p

Also, pretty sure what @Outlier said: cocaethylene is not more cardiotoxic than cocaine. It's the safe heart health choice! ;)
I think cocaethylene is primarily quite hepatotoxic and thus has its use discouraged.

Man, I just realised that I'm the worst person ever.

Not only did my meth use include copious amounts of gin (and smokes!), which according to you is wrong....but I fucking always loved cocaethylene (and smokes!) and still love liquor and smokes.

I could be doing cool, interesting drugs......what the hell went wrong in my life?
Idk bro maybe you're just hardcore lololol

I remember “I’m pulling in now” meant 15-30mins away in crack dealer terminology, if your lucky lol.

Haha, exactly.

I always multiply this one guys estimates by 3 and it's nearly spot on. And don't get me started on "on my way". That is usually 20 min per mile.

Mostly just the crack dealers that have a wack sense of time but wouldn't be surprised if it's everyone.

All my meth and weed guys i go to. So I'm always early and they might be sleeping still.

This is funny, but to be perfectly honest I actually understand exactly where shes coming from. Smoking meth, as damaging and horrific it has been to life, also had a benefit that I held onto for a long time. The particular energy and mental acuity it gave me...at least when it was working well.. Id say crystal meth is what got me back into music so heavily after I had a couple years not playing as much from mid-2018 to mid-2020. Thats been very therapeutic to me.

I wouldnt have come into BL in such a big way if I wasnt using so much meth last year into January this year and I wouldn’t have the millions of meaningfuk conversations ive had and the many friends ive made here.

Meth benefitted my life just as much as it destroyed it when I look at it from that angle. It was therapeutic. Now its time to continue the same path without the drugs, because I can get a better grip on what I have now sober. I couldnt have done it without meth, as fucked up as that sounds.

Yeah, i understand.

Crack, though.

Slightly different IMO. But sure, the euphoria can be theraputic. If your sessions last 10 minutes.

I remember “I’m pulling in now” meant 15-30mins away in crack dealer terminology, if your lucky lol.

My heroin dealers were much more timely though.

This isn't my experience at all. IME heroin dealers are exactly the same, they say they're around the corner means it'll probably be half hour. And an hour usually means 2-3 hours.

God only knows how much time I've spent sitting around waiting for my dealer while so sick I can't stay still.

Yeah, i understand.

Crack, though.

Slightly different IMO. But sure, the euphoria can be theraputic. If your sessions last 10 minutes.
Yeah im sure you’re probably right when you say she sounded stupid, and it probably was. To each their own though. I like crack too but not that much.

Idk bro maybe you're just hardcore lololol

Yeah, hardcore fucking stupid.

The thing is, I think a lot of people just can't handle the very dodgy drug that alcohol is and are jealous of my long-term on-the-edge relationship with it.

....or something.

I feel like the seriously degenerate alcoholics ruin the benevolent pisshead's reputation unfairly. :p

Im on my way hold tight, while sitting in a shitty part of town. Means at least 30 min +. God I got lucky never being pulled over

I read something recently that in a study where a group of cocaine addicts were given seperately, cocaine, and cocaethylene IV.. cocaethlyene is actually less cardiotoxic than cocaine.. this was in the 2021 book Drug Use for Grown-Ups: Chasing Liberty in the Land of Fear by Carl Hart.

This doesnt teally say much to the fact that when you mix coke and alcohol you wind up with both substances in your system at once. Its interesting though that cocaethlyene isnt actually as dangerous as people make it out to be. At least individually, cocaine is much more dangerous for cardiotoxicity. People usually think about this the other way around due to the mythology of it.

lesson to be learned here; cocaine itself is very cardiotoxic. Dont think youre okay cause you didnt drink. Cocaethlyene is NOT as cardiotoxic as cocaine let alone more. Not a good mix still but if youre on coke at all youre taking a risk.
Source? Haven't read that particular book but the vast majority of studies I've seen conclude that cocaethylene and/or the combination of cocaine+alcohol is at the very least as cardiotoxic as cocaine, if not much more. That particular combination is thought to have like 10-20x the risk of sudden death compared to cocaine alone (in humans).

I've only seen one paper where the conclusion is that cocaethylene is as toxic as cocaine, but less toxic than cocaine+alcohol. That wasn't a human study for though, they used 18 dogs as test subjects (doesn't seem very significant yet it still agrees on the idea that cocaine+ethanol carries an increased risk).

Last edited:
I 3 wayed my pharmacist to my doctors receptionist and made them argue over 30 klonopin like it was real world. Long story short. I got my klonopin free of charge and I got a judgemental POS pharmacist going into a review for what was said to me. Also talking to corporate with a lawyer about plans to litigate them for pain and suffering for making me feel like an addict. And even if I get no money idc. I got money I got my klonopin free and I got a pharmacist license up for review.

I 3 wayed my pharmacist to my doctors receptionist and made them argue over 30 klonopin like it was real world. Long story short. I got my klonopin free of charge and I got a judgemental POS pharmacist going into a review for what was said to me. Also talking to corporate with a lawyer about plans to litigate them for pain and suffering for making me feel like an addict. And even if I get no money idc. I got money I got my klonopin free and I got a pharmacist license up for review.

Sounds like a result (y)

Sounds like a result (y)
It isn’t a result until I know that the pharmacist wasted all that time in college just to work a minimum wage job because of their intolerance to others. And if your going to judge make sure you don’t make demeaning comments such as “use sparingly” on the script you gave me when it wasn’t on any of them before. I only hope Walgreens cameras pick up sound. Cause then I can relenquish the lawyer

Either way I still filed with a lawyer Walgreens corporate Medicare and Medicaid and DHHS. I’m sure someone will lose a job

Either way I still filed with a lawyer Walgreens corporate Medicare and Medicaid and DHHS. I’m sure someone will lose a job

That sounds a little harsh mate. You got what you wanted, why push it? He may have treated you with disrespect, but would you really want someone to lose their livelihood just because they're a bit of a cunt?

That sounds a little harsh mate. You got what you wanted, why push it? He may have treated you with disrespect, but would you really want someone to lose their livelihood just because they're a bit of a cunt?
Sometimes you never know who’s be pushed and bullied too far and they are tired of mental health being a taboo but yet, I’m suppose to accept the things they do that offend me. Of course I do. No pharmacist should judge anyone and i was point blank treated like an addict at the counter in front of others? Do I get that shame back? Do I get that embarrassment back? I get a sorry and free pills. Further insisting that that’s the only reason I bitched. I can get pills for free off the street at any time. I want my respect, and I wanna be treated like any other person. Would you want that happening to your family if they needed the medication?

Source? Haven't read that particular book but the vast majority of studies I've seen conclude that cocaethylene and/or the combination of cocaine+alcohol is at the very least as cardiotoxic as cocaine, if not much more. That particular combination is thought to have like 10-20x the risk of sudden death compared to cocaine alone (in humans).

I've only seen one paper where the conclusion is that cocaethylene is as toxic as cocaine, but less toxic than cocaine+alcohol. That wasn't a human study for though, they used 18 dogs as test subjects (doesn't seem very significant yet it still agrees on the idea that cocaine+ethanol carries an increased risk).

Page138

Sometimes you never know who’s be pushed and bullied too far and they are tired of mental health being a taboo but yet, I’m suppose to accept the things they do that offend me. Of course I do. No pharmacist should judge anyone and i was point blank treated like an addict at the counter in front of others? Do I get that shame back? Do I get that embarrassment back? I get a sorry and free pills. Further insisting that that’s the only reason I bitched. I can get pills for free off the street at any time. I want my respect, and I wanna be treated like any other person. Would you want that happening to your family if they needed the medication?
And the fact that a low level pharmacist didn’t defer the decision to someone who didn’t have the morality issues is a breach of my civil rights

Are you not an addict?

I know what you mean, pharmacists have made me feel like an addict many times - but I was. Many pharmacists are cunts. So are many addicts. Why live up to their beliefs?