Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • DC Moderators: Cream Gravy? | deficiT | ghostfreak
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Dumbest shit drug addicts say

December Flower

Bluelighter
I understand that.

I still don’t need or want to smell anyone else’s weed. If I can smell it they are too close.

Is there anything you do not understand about that?

Maybe I don’t want to snort weed as you put it?

Maybe you should apply the logic of not wanting someone to do hard drugs right next to you to weed where people can smell it.

It’s enraging that I have to explain it this much.
I'm contra smelling drugs next to me. Just to clarify, because I think you missed what I wanted to express, or you're talking to someone else.

dus_aster

Bluelighter
"I haven't tried it yet myself but I hear it's a good batch" -dealer handing off what he knows to be shitty M

"Needles just on weekends"

"You can get stuck in LSD flashbacks"

"have you heard of jemken?"
"have you heard of krokodil?"
"have you heard of W18?"

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
Not a saying, but people who take Psychedelics and experience visions/experiences etc (particularly religious ones) and then INSIST that they were genuine spiritual/religious experiences and not just caused by the drugs (which alter brain chemistry and CAUSE the sensations/hallucinations).

Atelier3

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
“The last bag I bought was all N-Iso”

Closely followed by:

“Cartel meth is shit compared to what I used to get from my uncle in the Hell’s Angles”

Zuda

Bluelighter
"I can stop any time I want!" Sure you can, honey. Whatever you say.
"I don't really have sex with people like that." Uh-huh. That's why you gave me gonorrhea, right?
"It's triple-dipped." Look, dude. If you want to put extra acid onto paper, you just put more acid in the water that you're applying to the paper. Dipping it multiple times will just cause the acid that was already in there to flow out as new acid flows in. Triple-dipped acid means nothing
"I need meth. I have a chemical imbalance" --what the fuck is wrong with people these days?

Zuda

Bluelighter
"You know that your body releases a flood of DMT on death, birth, while dreaming, and when you orgasm"
Actually DMT is the molecule which causes dreams and visions but you're free to have whatever opinion you want about that.

Zuda

Bluelighter
Not a saying, but people who take Psychedelics and experience visions/experiences etc (particularly religious ones) and then INSIST that they were genuine spiritual/religious experiences and not just caused by the drugs (which alter brain chemistry and CAUSE the sensations/hallucinations).
You don't know a lot about ancient tribal cultures, do you? Each one of them used psychedelic substances to reach new mental and spiritual heights, and as a result, they were extremely connected to the Earth, the spirits, and people around them. In cultures lacking psychedelic substances, or where alcohol took over as the primary substance, the opposite has happened. We can especially observe this in white, European societies that chose to seek conquest. It is definitely a fact that psychedelics can (can, but not necessarily will) produce genuine spiritual or religious experiences. Yes, they alter the brain to produce those experiences. No, just because they alter the brain, does not mean they are not spiritual or genuine. And I'm very sorry that you've never had an experience that has allowed you to see this for yourself. As for the DMT thing, if you want to figure out if it actually does cause dreams or visions, knowing that it is in fact produced in the human brain, I recommend you try some and figure out what it feels like to you. Pattern recognition is a very important aspect of learning and figuring things out.

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
I 3 wayed my pharmacist to my doctors receptionist and made them argue over 30 klonopin like it was real world. Long story short. I got my klonopin free of charge and I got a judgemental POS pharmacist going into a review for what was said to me. Also talking to corporate with a lawyer about plans to litigate them for pain and suffering for making me feel like an addict. And even if I get no money idc. I got money I got my klonopin free and I got a pharmacist license up for review.
There is a class action lawsuit against a few big chains in Florida and another state for this issue. I hope they destroy the pharmacies in court.