Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • DC Moderators: Cream Gravy? | deficiT | ghostfreak
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Dumbest shit drug addicts say

QTpi

Bluelight Crew
I'm sure i say a lot of dumb shit too.

But today i met a girl who told me "smoking crack is like therapy to me".

One of my good friends who lives in a tent in the woods told me recently "meth and heroin give me super powers".

My other friend told me that in his comatose states after smoking K2/spice he talks to god about his deepest desires and insecurities.

???

Gormur

Bluelighter
Haha. In my experience it's only had to do with high quality versus low quality drugs. I remember going with a group of friends of whom the leader of the group I knew for picking up street quality cocaine which was terrible, like for having more caffeine than cocaine in a bag

Anyway it was priceless this one time because I had an idea to pick up some crystal meth from a friend on the way back to my place. After we picked up, we parked in a parking lot across the street and when he snorted a huge amount out of his hand, the look on his face changed for good and I was glad

I thought that was funny because he acted like he didn't think anything would happen and he was nice to me every time after that. I remember him saying he'd get geeked out on cocaine, whatever that means. I was actually surprised the first time I did cocaine (it was good) since it calmed me down so much

I also hate when people act like retards on mj like they can't take responsibility for themselves. There's no excuse for being retarded in my opinion. I've smoked a lot before driving and working and it didn't affect me at all

ions

Bluelighter
You need to be on invega because you may go back to like you were before. -Every crackhead psychiatrist