• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

dry sunburnt- like face after speed and e?

Blackfatigue

Greenlighter
After everytime that i have E or speed my face goes bright red and dry.. much similar to sunburn. Usually a few days after it peels in places and my lips are increadibly dry and peel also..

What causes this because its always at night when im using?

Ta
-Blackfatigue

Meth and E cause vasodilation, particularly in regard to peripheral circulation. Other responses can often accompany this condition. Both drugs raise blood pressure and in some individuals may also alter immune response. Both also cause dehydration.

The skin condition is not that unusual and may be exacerbated by other predisposing conditions, such as drinking alcohol or using other dehydrating drugs with E or meth. Even route of administration may affect response.

I'd suggest trying to isolate exactly what is causing this. Try taking only one substance at a time, perhaps in smaller amounts. Also try to keep account of how much water you're drinking - but don't go overboard. It may even be health related, but rather than scare you unnecessarily, I'd suggest getting a standard medical checkup; BP, heart rate, blood tests, etc. Something drug all drug users should do periodically IMO.