Acid - UGhip-hop
E - " "
louie- " "
Nangs-" "
weed- " "
booze- Definetely " "
shrooms-" "

Haha nice to see you try to expand your musical tastes dada! lol

i think most drugs open your mind to appreciate almost anything.... though i really like to steer clear of depressing music. but personal favs:
alcohol: anything you can sing along to and make a fool of yourself
meth: Drum and Base
E: if i'm sitting around then a bit of ambient lovelyness like 'Air' or if i'm out'n'about then hardcore :)
about to try acid shortly.... but i'll assume pretty much anything sounds good then hehe :)

E - anything since anything will sound good on them.

LSD - psy trance. psy trance. psy trance. goa trance. ambient psy. old school acid trance (e.g. Union Jack, Age of Love) - those genres were created for acid trips.

Not really 'belong' to certain genres but you can see similarities....people who like meth like breaks, dnb..etc

I find depending on what the pill is mainly based on...mdma,mda,mde etc etc....Depends on my taste of music.
When im absolutely sit me on my ass chopd i like stuff like the killers or the bravery or some good house like sander kleinenberg etc etc.
When im peaking my tit's off lovey dovey chopd: Nothing but trance! Or some upbeat wicked ass house!
When just drinking i can listen to anything that i appreciate! No commercial bullshit music.
Im very keen to do some ketamine and be in a small k-hole with some wicked trance music in the back ground....This would be fun i imagine.

Weed - Pretty much anything. Listen to old vinyl, like beatles, bob marley, bit of bowie.

Meth - D'n'B , Hip-Hop

XTC - Hard House, Trance, Some D'n'B, Some Hardcore

Koston for two dudes from Perth that smoke a bit of 'el shardy' very similar taste. Must be all the holes in the brain bruva hahaha.

Pills - Drum & Bass, some lighter trance, Breaks
Weed - The streets, anything on JJJ
Mushies - Any type of sounds is interesting enough
Grog - Mixture of the above.

Damn Straight my post is good :p

Heres my list:

DMT- Goes well with Psy, but prefer DMT high just wondering around!
Methamphetamine- Hard Trance, Breaks, DnB, Hard House, Hard NRG etc... All the Hard Genres including HARD ROCK, Psy (cause we hav the 2 day doofs)
Amphetamine- Hard Trance, House, Hard House, Psy, All Hard genres.
Methylenedioxymethamphetamine- Uplifting Trance, Trance, No Music
THC- No Music, All Genres I enjoy (lots)
LSD/Acid- PSY,PSY,PSY. Hard Trance, DnB.
Salvia- Hard Trance
Kratom- Morning after any Rave.... AHHH REFRESHMENT

SpecTBK=D

nothing beats:
Múm - Don't Be Afraid, You Have Just Got Your Eyes Closed
for nitrous... the sound just ricochetes of everything, and trips you out quite comprehensively.

Morning after fave is ambient
Brian Eno - music for films
aphex twin - selected ambient works II <---- MUST have
Boards of Canada - Geogaddi
Anything from warp records seems to go very well with drugs.
And Bjork - Post is a GREAT nitrous record