• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drugs in Japan

researchemist said:
but i do agree with whoever it was that said not to do drugs in japan. I fully understand that you wanna try all the rc's you have heard so much about on boards like this, but it is a totally different environment to get fucked up in. and the club/rave/doof/drug culture is v. different too. The decorations at the parties etc. might look the same, but it is still very much 'japan' and even while getting fucked up the same social rules etc. still apply.

And I honestly believe that is the point we need to be putting out there to the original poster. Japan is not like Australia in many ways, but one particular difference you will notice is the social culture. Whilst you may do something in Australia under the influence and offend someone, you will most likely get a big Fuck You! In Japan however, you could find yourself in whole lot of trouble for offending a person.

P.S. Japanese police are not as passive and forgiving as you may want to think they are. ;)

I live in Tokyo.

In Shinjuku (Kabukicho) you can buy research chems from a legitimate 'legal' stall

They openly sell DMT, 2c-b, salvia and a few other 2c-x analoges under the names 'pinky-2' and others.

Alternatively you could go to the shibuya headshops and they have similar stuff.

Good luck and enjoy.

[Edit: Lets not get too specific. No sources is the rule, remember. I think enough has been said in this thread to allow someone with enough brains to research these drugs in Japan. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks as though our friend was successful in finding what he was looking for in Tokyo and may have been bitten in the arse!

Thos interested can read more here

Hah, I was gonna post that link.

What makes you think that the person who started this thread is Kandy K though? The trip report you linked to was written by her.

It wasn't Zer0502 but Kandy K was with him breifly according to the trip report. Cheers for the link :)

potato said:
What makes you think that the person who started this thread is Kandy K though? The trip report you linked to was written by her.

Not too sure what you are asking. Trip report was obviously posted by Kandy K and this thread started by Zer0502. The report notes that Zer0502 was present when the RC's where purchased and ingested but left no long after due to not enjoying the effects. Given Kandy K's reaction though you can assume that the result for Zer0502 may have been a little undesirable:\

Perhaps all will be revealed, or we may all just lose interest ;)

researchemist said:
Legal=2C's other than 2C-B, 5-MeO-DMT, 5-MeO-AMT, San pedro cacti(Mescaline, but pretty sure refined Mescaline is illegal), 4-Aces, Salvia(inc. 20x etc. extracts), 2C-T-'s, Methylone, MBDB(and other MDMA cousins), 5-MeO-MiPT, MiPT, IAP and plenty of other obscure ones only really seen in TiHKAL etc.
I've seen most of these over the last few days in Tokyo - no san pedro, MDBD or IAP (AFAIK, see below) and only 2C-E and 2C-T-7 that were labeled as such. Here's what I've noticed from a few days in Tokyo. (Please don't PM me for locations, I have a very poor memory :))

Actually finding a particular RC can be kinda complex. It seems like the information level provided varies by stall. Broadly, there's two types. The former sell mostly "secret" ingredient products with exciting sounding slang names like "Pinky" and "Flash" (and no other info at all). These stalls also had a few RC's labelled (DMT was common), but no milligram content; I had to ask (repeatedly) for it.

The latter type of stall I visited was the opposite - they had the proper names and no. of milligrams printed on the phials and were really forthcoming with info on what was legal and illegal, as well as effects and duration of each chemical (as best they could given the language barrier). I found this reassuring (at least relatively - it's still a street deal in my eyes) and if I was looking to buy, I'd rather give my money to those guys.

I didn't even know this thread was still going...

Yes, I went to Japan and met up with Kandy K.. I had a great time in Japan.
Regarding that night in the post.. I didn't take any RCs - they're not my cup of tea (though they were available, as you can see - there was also san pedro and peyote, iboga, various active herbs, etc).
I was sick to my stomach from food/medicine, so I went back to the hotel while Kandy stayed out.

This might sound dumb, But do they have marijuana in Japan. I couldn't really picture it and didn't notice use of any "common" drugs over there besides mushrooms. Cocaine? Heroin?

^ Illegal, Illegal and the other one, yes it is illegal too.

BTW they have all three ;)

^its sad that mj is illegal in japan, seeing as it was a major sacrament of the shinto religion before the US got in there...