• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Drugs causing lasting hallucinations

Gaffy

Bluelighter
Recently I had an episode where I started imagining that there where spiders in my room, and would sometimes "see" a shadow passing at my feet. While my use got worse (baaad baaad hexen) the hallucinations worsened as well, that went to the point where I saw a "thing" in my pan that I was holding, hearing it's legs scratching against the tefal. As if I got connected to another dimension of life, another realm of existences. It seemed just as scared as I was as it immediatly tried to get out of the pan as I tossed it to the ground, and disappeared just like it appeared. So my question is, are there drugs (sold as RCs in this case) that might cause the brain to open itself to being able to push the boundaries of our reality and open a gate to some kind of other world, merging these two? I know by experience that drugs almost always have an effect on the psych, and that the psych has abilitys ununderstood by most, like the ability to enter dreamland. Long story short I ended up believing that spiders where spawning from an abcess on my left arm and that the 'main' witch spider had used my blood stream as an entry to my soul and stolen a bit of it to give birth to a new witch and an incube. As for the little witch I decided to let her go and teached her about Human love and understanding, her thinking reminding me of a young child. When I stopped using, I felt like a total jerk and still do, eventhough the hallucinations of shadows remain, but to a whole lesser extent.
What drugs could cause this, and what is the extent of our brains capability to extort reality as it is to make it seem we live in a friendly world. I don't know if this is the right sub, please move it if it isn't in its right place.

So my question is, are there drugs (sold as RCs in this case) that might cause the brain to open itself to being able to push the boundaries of our reality and open a gate to some kind of other world, merging these two?

Uh, no? This sounds to me like "typical" delusional behaviour from excessive stimulant use.

In fact, excessive use of stimulants is probably the most realiable cay to induce loss of contact with reality. By day 5 of a meth binge, pretty much everyone will be cracking the drywall off the framing of their apartments searching for hidden thought transmitters.

Long story short I ended up believing that spiders where spawning from an abcess on my left arm and that the 'main' witch spider had used my blood stream as an entry to my soul and stolen a bit of it to give birth to a new witch and an incube.

Yeah, classic stimulant overusage.

If you are looking for a more positive and less hamful loss-of-reality, try DMT, 5-MeoDMT, or possibly Salvia divinorum. And keep in mind that of the many millions of drug users, nobody has found a gateway to the astral plane and returned with anything verifiable.

This brings to mind an old story I once read:
I once inhaled a pretty full dose of ether, with the determination to put on record, at the earliest moment of regaining consciousness, the thought I should find uppermost in my mind. The mighty music of the triumphal march into nothingness reverberated through my brain, and filled me with a sense of infinite possibilities, which made me an archangel for the moment. The veil of eternity was lifted. The one great truth which underlies all human experience, and is the key to all the mysteries that philosophy has sought in vain to solve, flashed upon me in a sudden revelation. Henceforth all was clear: a few words had lifted my intelligence to the level of the knowledge of the cherubim. As my natural condition returned, I remembered my resolution; and, staggering to my desk, I wrote, in ill-shaped, straggling characters, the all-embracing truth still glimmering in my consciousness. The words were these (children may smile; the wise will ponder): “A strong smell of turpentine prevails throughout.”

Last edited:

Gamma-secretase; degaging gamma waves, that might be a way to it nah?

I don't know what a random STP result page for BDCP has anything to do with this? Gamma secretase is a membrane peptidase and is not directly related to psychoactive effects.

Would make an interesting experiment, how this thing would react when somebody sober would try to touch the area where you see it, or even better, if two people on stim psychosis do share their hallucinations (without speaking). If such an amount of control is possible in that state, never had this, but some too-much-dissociatives experience where I was clearly delusional but knew about and felt like, more or less, in control, perceiving and believing strange things but also able to reflect them. So I can't compare.

(I'm mostly on side of science; that these things are made up by our malfunctioning brain which thankfully doesn't just blue-screen, but countless experiences made me think about the thought of some possibility that there might be some true part in some experiences which just hasn't been scientifically proven yet due to prohibition and stigma et.al.)

WWellmy mother came over to help me as I was really getting nowhere to clean my room, and kineticly I "heard" her complaining about spiderwebs etc but IRL when i asked her about it she didn't complain. Today i saw one much mich ssmalleragain on my bed, for a fraction of a second, sober. Got high tonight on 8 ritalin 10s and didn't even think about it.

It were hard times. And she sidn't come just for that ^^

Would make an interesting experiment, how this thing would react when somebody sober would try to touch the area where you see it, or even better, if two people on stim psychosis do share their hallucinations (without speaking). If such an amount of control is possible in that state, never had this, but some too-much-dissociatives experience where I was clearly delusional but knew about and felt like, more or less, in control, perceiving and believing strange things but also able to reflect them. So I can't compare.

(I'm mostly on side of science; that these things are made up by our malfunctioning brain which thankfully doesn't just blue-screen, but countless experiences made me think about the thought of some possibility that there might be some true part in some experiences which just hasn't been scientifically proven yet due to prohibition and stigma et.al.)

My dad was seeing spiders everywhere before he died.
I kept telling him there were no spiders and I would not let any spiders get on him.
But...he was looking at one area in the house and I said “where is it?” He told me and guided me to it until I had a hold of the “spider”.
I brought it over to him and pulled it apart and showed him it was just a piece of lint.
He was amazed and I said “See? No spiders. Your eyes are just seeing things strange right now. You are having some hallucinations because you are sick. Trust me.”
He was good after that. He accepted that.
It was best to handle it that way I found.

Doctors have confirmed that seeing “spiders” is getting close to death.
So if this happens, please stop what you are doing and sleep, eat, and take care of yourself. You are not in good shape.

Take care!
❤️

I already assumed they were guardians of the "off limits" between life and the realm of the unliving, keeping our world from what's behind it, feeding on things trying to cross that border to come into our world, in some way some sort of guardian angels, at least at the time I was experiencing these illusions. Now they're pretty much gone, just memories of it remain, like a trauma in some way. I got used to the idea that the one I saw lives in my kitchen atop of the cupboards, and patiently waits for when I leave ex g meat or milk on the worktable during the night ^^. I kinda like it 😅 as to me it's a protector not a threat ^^. It's how I cope with the memory it left me :p Anyway, I hope your father passed away in peace, may he rest now :)

Last edited:
Thank you my friend.

I am glad you are feeling better.
I think they must be some sort of warning.
your assessment sounds pretty accurate.

Be safe my brother.
Please don’t go there again.

With Love.
❤️💋