• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drugs Aren't Toys! Especially Research Chemicals!

I reckon they're probably "research chemicals" when they're harder to find and have to be purchased essentially direct from labs/cooks. If you could buy them easily on the street, they'd be a) specifically illegal due to widespread misuse, and b) a media story that has been overhyped for so long people are so over it as a new deadly E rave high-powered military style attack rottweiler ganglang designer dance drug and it becomes relegated to a mere 'street drug'...

BigTrancer :)

Originally posted by phase dancer
work up gradually from small doses

Let us reiterate this point. Besides being a safe thing to do, it is nice to become acquainted with even the lower levels. You might find there is more to gain from experiences at moderate rather than high doses, as often it is easier to 'make sense' of your thoughts post-trip.

As their name hints (although I'm quite aware of the real reason), research chemicals are for you to explore so that you find where the most comfortable and beneficial levels are at. Better to work your way up, than be burned and turned away from potentially amazing experiences.

:)

Now I'm scared to try the 2c-c in my drawer! in case it triggers some permanent neuron damage that hasn't been researched enough!8(

risks

don't know if its relevant but i would like to add my experince with what i think were some research chems, here is my experience....

A few weeks ago I was given a couple of strange looking tablet from my a previously on the ball dealer...beige with white spots, crumbly and with a triangle imprint. (usually they make their own pills and such but this time they had gotten them from some collueage)

I was told that "acid" had been soaked into this tablet and that it was really strong...despite this very silly explanation and doing the safety thing first i consumed a quarter to little or no affect. (although i did candyflip that day).

On my 2nd expriement, in a safe and well control enviroment (home) I consumed 3/4 quarters of the tablet. After an hour an half I began to feel the affects. This pill was unlike any tab or microdot that I had ever had (I love acid and as a result am extremely comfortable with it). The rise was completely different, far more physical, I had strong nausea, high temperature and I was fairly uncomfortable (sounds like AMT doesn't it). All this was pretty off-putting until I began to see vibrant patterns (fractals and geometry) everywhere, undulating lines, the whole room changing colors. Unlike any trip I’ve ever consumed. It took all my self-control not to lose it, especially since I wasn't expecting this type of "trip". It was so strong, not so much as a mind fuck that acid is, but far more physical, an engulfing feeling (like i could fall in the colours and lose myself). Although I would rate the trip as an all right experience, not negative, not a freak out, the after affects have worried me far more then anything else.

Since this time I’ve had the unusual feelings occurring, from strange flashback feelings. I've had moments where I feel the trip and I get strange visual hallucinations (breathing room, undulating lines, the feeling coming back on). Memory has also suffered somewhat. Panic and such occur as a result of these previously unexperinced feelings.

After reading far more into the recent advent of research chemicals I'm quite disappointed in myself for consuming something that as explained above may be having unexpected and un-researched affects on my brain. Although I guess this could have occurred with any substances I believe strongly that I was given a research chemical, most likely AMT. I think i'm going to go back to good ole tabs and ecstasy. there a million possible adventures you can have on these wonderful substances without having to expand to group of "fuck you up the ass whilst stealing your wallet" drugs.

- end communication now -

^ That sounds alot like the effects of 2C-I.

Given all the media attention recently, I thought it deserved a bump! :)

Does indeed sound like AMT. Especially the peculiar temperature changes and all night long effects.

I have never heard of anyone having flashbacks however...

All the best with the future.

chugs, its prolly not best to advertise you know someone who "makes their own pills" on here, for legal reasons ..

The pill you described sounded very much like the Bermuda triangles found all over oz just a few months ago. There is no definate way to find out what they contain (without gcms testing) however most agree that it is some kind of 2C-x substance, not 2C-B because a reagent test turns clear. I've never had AMT, though from what ive heard its effects last up to 20 hours, which seems just a bit too long for the kick bermudas gave most (6-8 hours?). Anyhow, the topic of bermudas has been discussed quite thorouhgly in the past, im sure a search would show quite you quite a bit more infomation, thats if you want it ...

I found that the most noticeable effect of AMT was the feeling of 'coming up' on a pill. That feeling then persisted for a good 10hrs with no real 'peak' like you get off MDMA. I found the visuals to be rather mild and not overbearing. The body load was rather high, tho when standing you felt like you could run around in circled for hours, but when sitting you felt like you wanted to go to sleep. Very strange feeling with an extremely strong body rush for the duration of the experience.

Anyway, I'm not too happy about this whole media extravaganza about RC's. I think most news organisations seem to forget that 'exposing' something illegal has the backlash of making more people curious about it and wanting to go out and try this great new drug. They're opening the doors for irresponsible users, who wouldnt normally have known about such a thing as research chemicals, to now make an effort to try and get their hands on these substances. Especially when they showed people how to find them! Ofcourse they wont ever notice the distinct link between exposure of a drug to the sudden influx of people hurting themselves while on them.... There is a good reason why RC's should remain relatively unknown. Then those who want to make the effort to learn about them and source them can and let the dickheads who's only idea of drug taking is 'more, more, more' keep to the mainstream drugs.

stace.

Exactly Stace, we only need to look at 1,4b and the media to see a good example of this.

peaked said:
...some kind of 2C-x substance, not 2C-B because a reagent test turns clear.

Tabernacle said:
2CB will turn marquis reagent green not clear AFAIK

I mean to say that it wasnt 2C-B, as it doesnt turn *yellow, but rather it turns a clear colour.

*edit - erm, yeh .. I meant to say yellow ;)

Last edited:
Shameless bump.....

Just wanted to bump this, seems couple of people had bad/scarey expereince over the weekend, and they were talking weird shit to me over MSN/MIRC and I couldn't make sense most of the time what they were crapping on, and I was stoned out of my mind just crusing and enjoying my relaxing Sunday nitght and they kinda freaked me out a bit to be honest.... not I was taking or using any of that RC crap....

They are not toys, if you don't have scales, don't fuck around with them. If you have brought some RC shit, just put them away and buy some scales for fuck's sake, your life could depend on it. I am not kidding.

One user reported he thought he was going to "...'die' and he was just a lump on the floor couldn't move for while"..... and other user said "I am having weird misty vision even 24 hours after using them, and I was a emotional mess, I couldn't stop crying"

Experiment safe, we don't need any more bad media reports from inexperienced and uninformed dickheads. No one knows the full story or the long term side effects of them. I am not going even comment which RC these people were experimenting with.

Cheers,

Urbie :\

Urbanhug. Any idea what the ingested chemicals where? Doesn't sound too pleasent to have wierd misty vision after 24 hours...

Hmmm. All we need now is a kid to end up dead... The mainstream media should really atleast provide links to locations on the net where people can get some good information on dosages and effects of these substances. If people read up on some these compounds. The majority of these experiences are not pleasent. However, if taken with that in mind. A great of amount of self exploration and game-playing can ensue that can help you understand the real benefit of these psychedelics.

Bumping this because I've taken 2C-E a couple of times over here (Japan), but after the last time decided to not ever do it again. The experiences were far from bad - on the contrary the 2nd time I took it was possibly the most transcendental experience I've ever had, but well, taking something that you have zero knowledge about (beyond immediate effects) is just not cool. Thanks NicktheCheese for this thread. I was poking around for info on RCs and this helped me make my decision final.

Have fun and be safe folks.

i've been doing a fair bit of 2c-b, Honestly its one of the more enjoyable chems i use. Agreeably though there is so little known about it, would be good to see some more research aimed at these chemicals

Good and timely bump, take heed those who are thinking of playing with some of these drugs.

2C-B isn't really a "research chemical" AKA unresearched [exotic] compound. It's a pretty old one although it wouldn't hurt to have more known about it :)