European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Drugged to FUCK - the worst drugged state you've ever been in

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Had a few unpleasant experiences on drugs (not enough to put me off anything but speed mind you), I tried rectal admin of DMT once, by the time I'd pulled the squirter from my arse I was at the peak of a fucking DMT trip. Throwing my guts up in between talking like fucking Worzel Gummidge.

The worst was probably taking some GHB and then going for a walk - I woke up having a brain scan in hospital with the doctor asking me "What month is it?" (I said May and it was April). Then a bit later he said "Do you take illegal drugs?" and I said "No, never" (and then he said "Are you being a clever cunt?") - he just said it must've been one of those things. I collapsed in a field while I was out walking - bloke who saw me says he just heard me cry out "Aunt Sally" in a voice like Worzel Gummidge before I flaked out.

Last edited:
My worst one was on a herbal legal thing. Containing ao Morning Glory extract.

It lowered my heartrate to an unbelieveable 50/60 beats an minute. Had to sit it out.

Probably a combination of 3meopcp and heroin. Pretty much thought I was going to stop breathing or choke on my puke. Felt pretty gross.

waiting for dealers while in crack psychosis was probably the least fun. i felt like everything around me was alive and conscious with a sort of malevolance. i'd be so scared by the time the shotter arrived that i'd be about 50/50 on whether they were gonna kill me and leg it all the way home which for some reason, thank fuck, was 'safe.' i think if i'd have progressed much further i'd have got to a point where the malevolence entered my house and then no where was safe.

at any point when i was like this i could have just gone to sleep and would have reset but that would get in the way of smoking crack.

I feel you chinup - those uppers don't do those of us who are vulnerable to mental health problems any good. I can rip the arse out of DMT and psychedelics and be fine but uppers send me loopy.

The worst state I have ever been in was as recent as my last week of meth use before quitting when I took Seroquel and Catapres on top of a gram of meth consumed over 24 hours as part of multi-week final binge. This was even though people here on BL had told me that Seroquel and Catapres were contraindicated. I had previously taken both together no problem and each one separately with meth. So I thought it would end my last meth use nicely and I would start sobriety when I woke up the next day. I was very delusional about my own invincibility.

I had never had a bad time on meth but within 15 minutes of taking those two drugs I collapsed on the floor. I was conscious but totally confused and felt like I was free-falling down in infinitely deep and dark elevator shaft. Within a minute or two I was having the only panic attack I have ever had on meth and and my heart started beating incredibly fast and irregular. I was convinced I was going to die but I was alone and could not move to call emergency services . All I could do was lie there trying to breathe myself back down - but that barely worked and I probably lay there in terror for 2-3 hours just waiting for my heart to burst on the next beat. I have never felt more afraid in my life.

On the upside it pretty much killed my taste for meth. My heart still does not feel that it’s beating right.

LSD heavily laced with PCP -> stupidly took a couple doxylamine tabs to try to sleep. That didn't go well.

I also pushed datura seed tincture a little too far and couldn't operate a doorknob. I also couldn't read for a week, but I very much value that trip and have a strong respect for antimuscarinics.

My worst one was on a herbal legal thing. Containing ao Morning Glory extract.

It lowered my heartrate to an unbelieveable 50/60 beats an minute. Had to sit it out.
huh? 50-60 isn't unbelievably low for a heart rate.

A normal resting heart rate for adults ranges from 60 to 100 beats per minute. Generally, a lower heart rate at rest implies more efficient heart function and better cardiovascular fitness. For example, a well-trained athlete might have a normal resting heart rate closer to 40 beats per minute. - Mayo Clinic

There's a story someone said about datura - that he was smoking a cig for a while and then looked at his hand and there was nothing in it.

Let's not create waves in the Sea, it's a heavy drug we both agree but it isn't Salvia. You can control it, it's all about perception -- nothing deep.

Salvia. Fuck that shit. Oh yeah and a peyote button improperly prepared and ingested 32? yrs ago. Most violently ill I’ve ever been

A normal resting heart rate for adults ranges from 60 to 100 beats per minute. Generally, a lower heart rate at rest implies more efficient heart function and better cardiovascular fitness. For example, a well-trained athlete might have a normal resting heart rate closer to 40 beats per minute. - Mayo Clinic

My last medical I was ticking around 56 times per minute, and I had an appaling hangover.

My most fucked up drugged state probably was the time I drank a deadly nightshade and datura tea...

I'll come back to this post

There's a story someone said about datura - that he was smoking a cig for a while and then looked at his hand and there was nothing in it.
It's just like that. Real hallucinations. I thought leaving my ego on the water heater on S. divinorum was real..

No, there were people I talked to, shit in my hands... I was eating spaghetti at one point and the salt shaker was there and not there multiple times. I don't know if I even ate now.

Worst, trying to piss would have required catheterization. I tried for about a half hour and gave up. Then it took five minutes to walk three steps to the door at which point I could not use the doorknob whatsoever.

Somehow I did know it was a drug induced thing but I've been through hundreds of things/trips, and the knowing was the smallest it's ever been. Full blown, manic, dangerous delirium was just a few ml more away I think.

(Also for anyone interested, it was cultured D. stramonium seeds I grew alongside tomatoes and peppers. Seeds from an ethnobotanical company. Vary beautiful plant with spicy, alluring white flowers about 10-12 inches diameter, opening only at night. Seed pods looked like scrotums with big spikes all over them. Seeds black and numbering about 100 per plant, but I put the active dosage of 30-day tincture with lab alcohol (not everclear, but still 187) at .. well if I had done that with 5-7 seeds it would have been enough. I ingested about 4 times that.)

So basickly when used to 100, 50/ 60 beats wouldn't be a bother/ it is in the normal range.

So it was not the effect on the hart we experienced but rather a forceful kinda nothingness. I felt empty on that herbal like I never experienced before. The heart rate being so low probably merely a symptom.

This product comtained more then just LSA extract. So what actually caused it? But worst exp ever.

After a weekend binge on speed, heroin, k-pins, lyrica, hash and not a second of sleep, I took a shot GHB and boy, I've never been so fucked.
Jelly-legs stumblin into the café I was working at and sat by myself, calling the pillar next to me "fucking cunt".