• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drugged to FUCK - the worst drugged state you've ever been in

I went on one of ControlDaddy's infamous booze benders, and had been drunk for three days, driving my now ex wife totally mental. Sometime on the third day, after she had managed to clear the house of alcohol, car keys, money, and credit cards while I was passed out, she instituted a new policy. Every time I went up to her, begging her for a drink in any way, she would give me 100 mg of Seroquel. Apparently, she ended up giving me 3600mg of Seroguel over a period of about 8 hours. The effects are well documented in the drama "Wolf of Wall Street", which I sold the rights to. (Kidding, but it was pretty much the same experience.)

I ended up having to go the ER, where they told me I had Seroquel poisoning, which was not particularly uncommon, and that I was probably poisoned around 2000mg. The treatment for it was apparently just to hold me in the ER for about 8 hours, during which they would not give me anything to drink, and I had a drug-induced drought in my mouth and throat. A miserable experience, all told.

15 heroin overdoses, twice they had trouble getting heart started again but besides those it's gotta be the Half bottle of whiskey basically downed in a few minutes then was give a big line of strong ket, was puking everywhere at a rave n couldn't talk or communicate or see properly, was found a mile away on a duel carriageway stumbling about, how I didn't get arrested I don't know

That time I did some bad cocaine and lost my head completely. Only time I’ve ever had open eyes hallucinations and audio effects, I had the worst paranoia and thought our remote woods party was getting set up.

Eventually I started off into the woods, thinking cops on ATV’s with dogs were chasing me. Now imagine this, pitch black dark DEEP in the woods and trying to run your way out in this state. It was hell.

Normally I knew these woods like the back of hand but on this night my senses were fucked, I couldn’t find my way out. Eventually I found the road and saw what looked like cop cars going up n down with spotlights (not real) and waited til I had a chance to run across.

Got home and remember saying to my dad, “man I think I’m dying.” To which he sleepily replies “mmm no your not..”. Lol.

Sat the rest of the night outside in the bushes cuz for some reason I felt if the cops showed up I’d not wake my family. Watched imaginary cops drive by til sun rose.

That was a learning lesson, I was a stickler for quality after that.

-GC

That time I did some bad cocaine and lost my head completely. Only time I’ve ever had open eyes hallucinations and audio effects, I had the worst paranoia and thought our remote woods party was getting set up.

Eventually I started off into the woods, thinking cops on ATV’s with dogs were chasing me. Now imagine this, pitch black dark DEEP in the woods and trying to run your way out in this state. It was hell.

Normally I knew these woods like the back of hand but on this night my senses were fucked, I couldn’t find my way out. Eventually I found the road and saw what looked like cop cars going up n down with spotlights (not real) and waited til I had a chance to run across.

Got home and remember saying to my dad, “man I think I’m dying.” To which he sleepily replies “mmm no your not..”. Lol.

Sat the rest of the night outside in the bushes cuz for some reason I felt if the cops showed up I’d not wake my family. Watched imaginary cops drive by til sun rose.

That was a learning lesson, I was a stickler for quality after that.

-GC

Your dad is the tits... <3

Your dad is the tits... <3

Ya that dudes my favorite. He taught me a lot of valuable lessons as a kid. He was pretty chill about a lot of things I did, so when he did give me a talking to (always of the “im just disappointed” variety) it really meant something. He’s always been there for me, the guy could be homeless with 5$ in his pocket and if I asked for the money he’d give it to me.

-GC

15 heroin overdoses, twice they had trouble getting heart started again but besides those it's gotta be the Half bottle of whiskey basically downed in a few minutes then was give a big line of strong ket, was puking everywhere at a rave n couldn't talk or communicate or see properly, was found a mile away on a duel carriageway stumbling about, how I didn't get arrested I don't know

"I was found a mile away on a dual carraigeway.." 😁

I'm thinking Ketamine OD or popping LSD shortly before reaching my mescaline peak.
Ketamine had me feel much worse,
but I was a fucking danger to myself on acid+mescaline, my friend had to save my life 3 times

C'mon, please.... tell this story. Deserves a long post or thread of its own, I am close to certain. If only to celebrate your hero friend.

C'mon, please.... tell this story. Deserves a long post or thread of its own, I am close to certain. If only to celebrate your hero friend.
haha, I remember so little. I was laughin all the time, and kept hugging random people on the streets, saying things like "I haven't seen you so in so long" or "since your suicide attempt you're really not the same person", really weird random shit, I remember none of this, walked onto the street multiple times (big street, cars going like 80-100km/h, my friend kept pulling me back - 3 times it was very close), also I could stop time(?)

You know these visual morphs on mescaline, when everything turns into a jungle? I'm always in the jungle on mescaline, I don't know why, and the LSD just made it so more real. That's where I was, in my head. But in reality we were just walking home after a party in the city. There were plants growing in the train home, I was just zoomed out of my mind.

O, and in the train I met an elf, who invited me to the Elven Forest! I thought that was a hallucination, and asked about it later, but my friends told me the dude came from the same party as we did and had been hanging out with us for 2 hours. edit: o yeah the Elven Forest was some private party location xD

And that's about it ^^

Ok, so that small effort was invaluable for my research. See late this summer, I am heading out to Middle Western Europe, to track down pulv... er, tubgirl.jpg. Shh, he knows, but I also want him to think I am pulling some prank on him. Anyways, I am going to try some shit I either haven't tried in twenty years, or tried in any of my lifetimes in this corpus. And, it having been so long, especially with the PD-type drooogs affecting my otherwise unflappable detailed visual memory, ICRS about lots of details from those days anymore. This filled in a lot of blanks! Many thanks!
"since your suicide attempt you're really not the same person"
Yeah, not a good rhyme to be busting out high with strangers.
also I could stop time(?)
I hope hope hope for this when I dose mescaline.
You know these visual morphs on mescaline, when everything turns into a jungle? I'm always in the jungle on mescaline, I don't know why, and the LSD just made it so more real. That's where I was, in my head. But in reality we were just walking home after a party in the city. There were plants growing in the train home, I was just zoomed out of my mind.
No, I am a rank novice, nay, a naive amateur, virginal to all cactus juice.
O, and in the train I met an elf, who invited me to the Elven Forest!
OK the Elven Forest I know inside and out, and one of the gateways to get inside. 5+ dried grams of "Ancient Wisdom" p. cubensis does it for this kitten every time. One time, I even became a dragon, my gf a faerie, for 6 hours we didn't speak a word, but to this day remember the same shared trip/fantasy. Oh yeah, was your whole, expansive Elven Forest contained in a small college apartment bedroom? Oh thats right, you did not scope the private party location. I bet it was!

Yeah, not a good rhyme to be busting out high with strangers.
My friends remember this so much better than I. There's a bunch of weird shit I said, this was just one of the more memorable ones. I also cried about "selling glow sticks for jesus", or something in that area. This was really long ago, I gotta ask my friends about it ^^

I hope hope hope for this when I dose mescaline.
Mescaline has weird effects on time. In my head I could bring everything to an absolute halt, nobody would move, or even blink, nothing. I could move around and poke people, and they wouldn't even move an eyelash. And there were many people about. I have no idea if this was real, and I doubt it was, but it was very interesting, and still interests me to this day how my mind did that, give me this illusion.

No, I am a rank novice, nay, a naive amateur, virginal to all cactus juice.
Ah shit, I loved this stuff so much. Even talking about it brings me back.
I'm honestly glad my source dried out, because I had 0 negative effects from it, and I might have just continued. I have lots of mescaline trips which I remember much more from. Maybe I should write a detailed one, but I'm not entirely certain of how interesting it would be to read
For a long time I wanted to experience every moment in life like this. It's so damn powerful

I did scope the location about a year later, when I was fully clean. it was an old farm in the woods. But on the party we were, a murder happened, and the party had to be canceled. Some guy who was one of the hosts or something shot his best friend with a crossbow

Gawd, I want to try mescaline that's sounds like so much fun, but I can't seem to trip on acid, not sure if I could even get mescaline or if I'd get to trip, and if I did I'd be to scared of having a bad trip like the ones on acid where its just bad in my head trips and no visuals, but jungles and fairy's and shit, dam that's the sort of stuff I'd love @December Flower and @ControlDaddy

Gawd, I want to try mescaline that's sounds like so much fun, but I can't seem to trip on acid, not sure if I could even get mescaline or if I'd get to trip, and if I did I'd be to scared of having a bad trip like the ones on acid where its just bad in my head trips and no visuals, but jungles and fairy's and shit, dam that's the sort of stuff I'd love @December Flower and @ControlDaddy
I have never had a bad trip on mescaline, so I can't speak about how it would be. I've tripped on it about 50 times, maybe more, some was 2c-somethings, but most was peyote. It's a whole lot more "in your face" than LSD, but it comes with a really calm feeling, at least for me. On LSD sometimes i'm happy, sometimes i'm sad, sometimes i'm freaking, but mescaline was always Indiana Jones time.

There was a 3-day-festival, around 2011 or 12, where I drank so so much of the mescaline, that I could hear my thoughts on the dancefloor the entire time. Ongoing hallucination that kept going for 6-8 hours. So I had to steer my thoughts in directions so they would be always nice thoughts, cuz, yknow, everyone could hear them, they were mixed in with the music. People even made faces at me when I thought something funny, it all added up so well. But I was totally calm about the fact that everyone could hear my thoughts, which would completely freak me out sober. Mescaline is a hell of a drug.

There's a dialogue between Ernst Jünger and Albert Hoffmann, where Jünger says that LSD is a house cat, and mescaline is a tiger. I can't speak for stronger LSD trips than 500µg, because LSD at that level makes me freak already, and my asperger ticks grow intense, so I don't want to get higher. Mescaline, even at the lower doses is SUPER visual, so you see crazy morphs and hallucinations nonstop, it can get really intense, but all the while, you're calm. At least I was, always.

Mescaline, even at the lower doses is SUPER visual, so you see crazy morphs and hallucinations nonstop, it can get really intense, but all the while, you're calm. At least I was, always

Sounds just want would suit me, I want to hallucinate but not have any anxiety that leads to bad trips, I liked 2cb, it worked twice but the last 2 times I had it i just got the stimulating effects of it and that's it, so sold the rest to my 2 mates, who tripped on them the gits, hence why I stopped trying to trip, now if I had mescaline I'd try that lol

Sounds just want would suit me, I want to hallucinate but not have any anxiety that leads to bad trips, I liked 2cb, it worked twice but the last 2 times I had it i just got the stimulating effects of it and that's it, so sold the rest to my 2 mates, who tripped on them the gits, hence why I stopped trying to trip, now if I had mescaline I'd try that lol
yeah the 2C-stuff doesn't exactly hit the spot, 2C-e is OK, but other than that, it's just not the same.
I think if you get the chance, go for it. It's really an experience, and I was uber lucky back then to have such great connection.

Yeah it's rare as fuck, so can't see it happening lol
It's so damned rare. It's been long enough for me (8 years) since my last trip, and if I trip I want it to be mescaline again. I don't like the gamble with shrooms or acid.

There's a peyote in the "Englischer Garten", which is a British-styled park, in Munich. And I keep seeing that cactus, it's like 20-25 years old, staring me in the face. O, shit I hope no one who reads this is from Munich.

It's my cactus, don't get any ideas. I called dibs 10 years ago.
I'm just a patient lover, I'll steal her in my own time