• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drugged to FUCK - the worst drugged state you've ever been in

The worst state I've ever been in because of drugs, was due to benzos wearing off actually.

Cue two massive seizures in a night and ending up in hospital.

The horror :|

not to mention the physical agony that accompanied it for months afterwards having thrashed my body to shit.

BF85-FDA8-7-EEA-40-BE-8-BBC-E342938412-C9.png

Probably taking a lot of 1P-LSD, trippy.

The absolute worst state I've ever been in was around 5 years ago, when I was heavily abusing RC's.

I was a complete fiend for 3-FPM and spent 6 days awake abusing it and some 4F-MPH pellets. The first 5 days went by in a powdery, pellety blur, what the fuck was I even doing?! On day 6, this is when the shit well and truly hit the fan. In my intensely stimmed up state, I went to the toilet and mid piss, I heard what I thought was someone chopping something on my kitchen side and then heard my fridge door opening and closing. I absolutely shit myself, I was so terrified. It was then that the infamous shadow person ran up the stairs to me. I screamed very loudly.

It was at this point that I rang 999 and shouted that someone is in my house and trying to kill me, send help! I was crying and genuinely petrified for my life. I ran downstairs into the living room and sat on the settee, still crying and hyperventilating. I saw the shadow man again walking up the stairs. Paramedics then knocked on my door. I immediately ran to them and collapsed in their arms. I don't remember much after that, apart from being discharged from A&E, dosed up on Diazepam.

When I arrived home, I collapsed in bed and slept for 2 days. It was hell on earth and I never touched RC's again after that 🙈

There's a story someone said about datura - that he was smoking a cig for a while and then looked at his hand and there was nothing in it

I read that too, it's a delerant I think, and when I found out you can trip off stuff they sell OTC as a sedating antihistamine I almost bought some till I read trip reports about the trips being dark, sinister and shadow people, not being able to tell reality from the trip etc

Most fucked up, um I can't decide between K holing in the street and clubs or taking to much GHB after my Dj set in a club and throwing up next to me, then stumbled home, not the first time I done to much GHB and was sick at raves either, I don't bother with it now, the dose is to much of a fine line between having a good time, and going under

Oh man, not my story, but my house mate tried a weed brownie for the first time a few weeks ago. I probably gave him too much for his lack of tolerance and he absolutely freaked out. Told me he was having chest pain, he was actively having a panic attack telling me this, getting palpitations, he couldn’t sit still, he was freaking out hardcore... walking around groaning... went onto the balcony and pet the cat but then started getting confused between what was his thoughts and what was reality to the point he thought he was throwing the cat and dog off the balcony 😂 eventually he had to sit down and write to calm himself... he told me he ended up writing down what would happen if he did X, Y, Z etc. like alternate realities. It was hard to see him in such a state but boy it’s funny looking back.

I read that too, it's a delerant I think, and when I found out you can trip off stuff they sell OTC as a sedating antihistamine I almost bought some till I read trip reports about the trips being dark, sinister and shadow people, not being able to tell reality from the trip etc
Diphenhydramine, was one of my first drugs as a preteen. Friends and I used to walk around hearing voices

sleep deprivation from crack + heroin + benzos. Noooooooooot a good time. Usually hospital time.

Diclazipans with sub. Nobody told me what diclazepines, sub anbd JD could do. :(

Very glad you didn't indulge, I'm not even gonna name the substance but someone I loved jumped off a 200ft high cliff onto the rocks below on that stuff... yeah dead.

It was responsible for my most fucked up drug episode too. 24 hours of sheer terrifying hell that encompassed talking to loads of people who didn't exist in front of bemused onlookers, theft in broad daylight, jumping out of a 1st floor window to escape an imaginary axeman, bursting into someones house to call the cops after seeing an imaginary and very brutal murder, getting arrested, getting raided, getting evicted, attempting to eat a cup and vomiting on a traffic warden and the rest...

Just no.

That's terrible @ageingpartyfiend
I'm never touching it no, sorry to hear about the person jumping off a cliff, that's just awful

Stay away from it, you've been through so much shit, but can I ask what was the appeal if it was so scary, why not take different trips or ketamine that ain't dark?

Diphenhydramine. I consumed way too many to see how far the rabbit hole went. I went to the park with my then girlfriend and things got weird from there I remember bits and pieces but by the end of the night I dove out of a moving car on the highway, fought a police officer and wound up strapped to a bed and sedated in the emergency room. I remember when the trip started I saw Tiny transparent birds pecking a transparent snake to death on my living room floor. The hallucinations were so real it was hard to distinguish reality from the trip hence all the bullshit that transpired that night.

Very glad you didn't indulge, I'm not even gonna name the substance but someone I loved jumped off a 200ft high cliff onto the rocks below on that stuff... yeah dead.

It was responsible for my most fucked up drug episode too. 24 hours of sheer terrifying hell that encompassed talking to loads of people who didn't exist in front of bemused onlookers, theft in broad daylight, jumping out of a 1st floor window to escape an imaginary axeman, bursting into someones house to call the cops after seeing an imaginary and very brutal murder, getting arrested, getting raided, getting evicted, attempting to eat a cup and vomiting on a traffic warden and the rest...

Just no.

Scopolamine?

That's terrible @ageingpartyfiend
I'm never touching it no, sorry to hear about the person jumping off a cliff, that's just awful

Stay away from it, you've been through so much shit, but can I ask what was the appeal if it was so scary, why not take different trips or ketamine that ain't dark?
youth I'm afraid...first year using...wayyy pre- internet....very little info....mistake!

Probably back in the UK RC days, was taking multiple substances and finding minimal reports online about them, got into Spice as soon as the original released and then the pre-rolled joints - then everything exploded synth cannabinoid wise.

Probably back in the UK RC days, was taking multiple substances and finding minimal reports online about them, got into Spice as soon as the original released and then the pre-rolled joints - then everything exploded synth cannabinoid wise.
I've seen people in very bad states doing that shit. Funny how I can be totally cool doing ALOT, and I mean ALOT of H, benzos, even crack at times, and have to get narcan shots, go to the ER and whatnot, but spice and K2 scare the hell outta me.