• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug use in the work place

i work in finance and having spent many work days buzzing as a result of pulling an"all nighter" - just smoke some meth in the morning to make sure i get through the day and have a ball !! noone would ever suspect I would take drugs so it gives me a giggle every now and then when im at my desk and my mind is going 100miles/hour.... i couldnt do it every day though but occasionally is fun ....im def more productive though :) lol! it def helps get through a long quiet day too :)

Amphetamines- the wonder drug- have got me through my shift many a time, at various jobs. I used to work at an insurance call centre, where being on whizz, and being able to talk shit with customers (and putting up with their depressing, attention-starved, inane drivel) was part of the job, and got me (`big ups from my superiors). Also, as a console operator working nights at a petrol station, I would invite known local customers into the office for the opportunity to have a few lines, or even main line something, behind the counter (off camera of course, and off camera). I think stimulants at work are necessary, especially when you work some mindless, monotonously repetitve job where genuine personality is discouraged. And lets face it, most jobs involve such drudgery, involving little more than an ability to tolerate the customers. Sadly, the thing I enjoy about customer service jobs is the chance to converse, ie. talk utter shit with random people with no pretence as to why I am choosing to speak to them. I have made quite a few friends through my late night petrol station job and will never forget some of the extra-curricular activities that I was invited to because of my overtly friendly nature.

Clearly some jobs are not appropriate to certain forms of intoxication (let`s not venture into issues of addiction/ apprpriateness), but overall if you are truly comfortable on a particular substance then you may as well use it to alleviate the necessity of your occupation. I mean, I wouldn`t want judges being at the whims of their respective intoxicated moods to be in charge of my trial- but for most of us, our jobs a re nothing more than a means by which to earn money, and if the drug of your choice makes it easier then I am all for it.

i used to work at KFC, and the managers and other people i worked with smoked cones the whole shift.Made it interesting when they all got the munchies!!!!

ever wondered what the projectionist at a cinema does to pass the time?
myself, and many of my colleagues love to dabble in a little something on shift. My personal fave is a little MDMA on a late night shift, but one guy at my work pretty much spends his entire shift in the fire escape smoking joints.
whatever takes ya fancy i guess...

I used to smoke meth all the time, which included work, for a few years. I am off it now though because I have discovered more important things in life, but I just have to say that, when I was on meth, work had never been cleaner or more organised thanks to me. :) Thats just one of the up-sides which I am sure I will not get recognition for.

We have a guy that regularly comes into work to pick up stock for his boss, and he came to my work at around 9 in the morn, about 20 mins after he dropped his 4th pill since the night before. As i was talking to him his pupils just blew up and he started peaking. Man, poor guy, but it was the funniest thing i'd ever seen. He ended up working until 8 that night.

I wouldn't trust myself at work on drugs. Peaking and serving old people would not mix well me thinks.

I made my final exam at the skillschool/aprenticeship in Germany on speed with my mate, both got the best results.
I use to rupp coke at work mondays after big MDMA weekends, it gets me through the day but theres another shit on thuesday...

takeAIM said:
If it involves more than just pokies, I used to work at the same place.
Dont remember being on anything during the shift but been scattered many times, not fun watching a ball go round and round and round and round... 8(

Lol, yeah that can be quite painful after a big night

I've done it to spice things up a few years ago, at a place I no longer work. And it was quite fun. No way I would do it now days, cause all the people in the office, no of the "affects"