• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug traffickers: friend or foe.

^ Well of course the question has to be somewhat generalized or otherwise the thread title would go on forever covering every shade of gray in between.

there are some nice one. but, there are some nasty ones too... afterall almost all of them are in it for money, and so they dont give a shit about you or anything else except that there making money.

but, even people who are in it for money, some of them are still nice, cos even though there just trying to make a buck, there still caring and dont want anyone to die or be harmed in the process.

A necessary evil, that provide a service based on demand, and at a great risk to themselves and their freedom.

Friend in my current case.

I knew them through school and lost touch for a while.

When I got back in touch with them they were into selling.

Made it a little easier when looking for shit.

Last edited:
drug traffickers move drugs from one place to another
... nothing inherently evil in moving a pile of chemicals around.

space.age.sound said:
drug traffickers move drugs from one place to another
... nothing inherently evil in moving a pile of chemicals around.

It's the other things they do that are the problem though.

i have quite alot friend dealers who are generally good people although i think its more of the big top men who wud be greedy and evil not the regular dealer you buy your stuff off

I think it depends entirely on the person; I think that syndicates like 'family businesses', where its operations span over a few generations, and kingpins are appointed by default, the ego and the temptation to be a 'gangster' is alot more prevailent. However, traffickers who started from scratch like George Jung and Howard Marks, are the moral ones, because they make an active decision to traffic. And more often than not they traffic for more than just money, i know that howard marks is a pro-cannabis activist, and George Jung was a bit of a fee-spirited hippy.

In a nutshell, if you know they traffic drugs, chances are they're, loud, obnoxious wannabe gangsters with poor self esteem.

people who import heroin, coke and meth are assholes by default and deserve to be raped then shot.

also, some people just start dealing so they can feed their fantasy-world self image of a bad ass gangster. Im talking about 18 year old spoiled rotten private school boys with mercs and beamers selling pills...when they have a 100,000 trust fund haha

Yeah I know some of them.
But when they are good friends with lots of moneys that buy in large quantaties it does help in providing me with cheaper goods.

Of course if your dealers are also your friends they're gonna be good guys, but just because they are nice to you doesn't mean they are to every body.

It's not what you know, it's who you know.

It also depends on what they sell ...

someone who sells weed and or pills would generally be nice people but when your talking about Ice & or Heroin dealers then that nice friendly attitude is long gone due to the types of people they have to put up with that use those drugs, like junkies just out of jail and ready to stick a knife in you for $40.

It is good to be friends with a dealer but you also have to associate with each other at different events etc and drugs also not being involved then your both on same level and then the cheap drugs start to flow :)

I have a meth junkie who is a friend.
And he's actually a really nice person and a shame to see his life gone the way it has.

But still a really nice, slightly intelligent guy.

I agree with that, my best dealers are all close friends who aren't selling me their drugs for profit, just so that we can have a good time/binge/week together.
Haha.

It really depends, there are some dodgy scum dealers out there but alot of them are alright. I certainly am glad of their presence but I dont agree with alot of dodgy practises some engage in.

It always comes down to the individual.

Always.

What about the MR citizen that always kept his lawn perfect and stayed married for 40 yrs who suddenly stabbs his wife to death?

Sure there may be a higher percentage of arseholes in drug trafficking, but to paint them all with one brush would be ignorant.

There are some people who think they are doing a good thing.

Look at the guy that supplied mdma to so many people before it was made illegal, he had good intentions.

It comes down to the individual, the intent.

I think the drug dealers that cut their stock to shit or with shit should be shot and also dealers that charge overly priced should share the same fate...

I think if they are providing a pure product at a decent price and are always reliable then they are good in my books, as long as they don't fuck people over and do bad things I guess!

Gee - I knew I shouldn't have called this thread "Drug traffickers: Friend or Foe" but it sounded half-witty at the time - a bit like a newspaper headline.

Everyone, bar a couple, seem to have read and responded to the title rather than read my first post the crux of which is: do you feel the traffickers (ie. the mules, etc) not the dealers or the syndicate heads (but I guess you could extend the question to include them as well) are responsible for drug deaths and drug misery?

Frankly I don't and will always be responsible for my actions.