L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Drug tests

Krazykittie88

Greenlighter
So Im a long time user(ice and heroin) and have been banging for nearly 2 years now. Technically my spouse hits me since i cant hit myself. He's about to get clean due to an upcoming court date. We've heard that he could test positive if im still using and we have sex. Im wondering how true this is and if so, for how long would we have to obstain? Also wondering what if any long term effects ice has on men. He's used it to keep from being a quickie, so to speak, but it's gotten to the point that sometimes he can't even get hard. His father's had some prostate troubles and he's somewhat of a hypocondriac(sorry misspelled) and believes its all his prostate, while ive told him ive read it could mostly be the ice cause i sometimes have problems urinating and having orgasims as well. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for letting me post and for this site.

Lol, no that isn’t true.
So Im a long time user(ice and heroin) and have been banging for nearly 2 years now. Technically my spouse hits me since i cant hit myself. He's about to get clean due to an upcoming court date. We've heard that he could test positive if im still using and we have sex. Im wondering how true this is and if so, for how long would we have to obstain? Also wondering what if any long term effects ice has on men. He's used it to keep from being a quickie, so to speak, but it's gotten to the point that sometimes he can't even get hard. His father's had some prostate troubles and he's somewhat of a hypocondriac(sorry misspelled) and believes its all his prostate, while ive told him ive read it could mostly be the ice cause i sometimes have problems urinating and having orgasims as well. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for letting me post and for this site.

Unless he is actually using drugs, it would not show up on any sort of drug test.