Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug testing

schnitz

Greenlighter
Hey guys,
I'm going on an overseas holiday next month all around the world and I will be making a stop-off in the wonderfull Amsterdam. I am planning on going to some raves there and taking some pingers and smokin some skunk.
What I'm worried about is that I will be going to thailand at the end of my trip after europe and I heard that they are extremely tough on drug laws. I read in skrufff that the police raid clubs sometimes and even blood test you for any drugs.
So my quesiton is, if I take some stuff in europe and I go to thailand the month after and get blood tested (I know the chances are slim), will it detect traces of drugs in my system from my use in amsterdam? How long do the traces normall stay detectible for?
Thanks,
Schnitz.

P.S. Anyone ever gone to Amsterdam and can give me any tips?

THC may stay in your body for over 1 month, depending on many things including your metabolism and how much you have consumed.

Searching this forum, you will find this topic has been discussed many times. Also check Erowid and Overgrow for info on individual drugs and methods used to increase elimination rates.

This is a nice basic guide

Detection Periods
Please remember that detection periods are largely variable, dependent on your individual metabolism, diet, and body chemistry.

Urine
Amphetamines: 3-5 days
Barbituates: 2-12 days
Benzodiazepines: 1-42 days
Cannabis (single use): 1-3 days
Cannabis (regular use): 12-60 days
Cocaine: 4-5 days
Codeine/Morphine: 2-4 days
Heroin: 1-4 days
PCP: 2-10 days

Hair
Amphetamines: Up to 90 days
Barbituates: N/A
Benzodiazepines: N/A
Cannabis (single use): up to 90 days
Cannabis (regular use): 90 days+
Cocaine: Up to 90 days
Codeine/Morphine: Up to 90 days
Heroin: Up to 90 days
PCP: Up to 90 days

How to Increase Your Chances of Passing

First off don't waste your money on any products which claim to do the job for you. Instead follow the following regime:
Stop smoking as soon as you know you have to do a test...and no relapses or odd tokes; the more time you have the better your chances. For arguments sake lets say you have two weeks.

Exercise as much as possible...this increases your metabolic rate.
Then quit the exercise up to a week before and start eating big...lots of carbohydrates.
On the day of the test take four aspirins and drink up to eight glasses of water.
Also drink a diuretic but not caffeine or alcohol...try BZP based product tea or cranberry juice.
Urinate a least twice before your 'test' pee.
Take the urine sample from 'mid-stream' the beginning and end of the stream contain high levels of metabolites.

If you chose to use someone else's urine, be aware that the urine needs to be between 91 and 97 degrees. When you piss in the cup and bring it out, it is poured into a sample jar with a strip thermometer on the side. If it is outside of this range, the urine will be discarded, you will look suspect, and you will need to test again at some point, most likely under greater scrutiny. In addition, you may be required to change into a gown, or be observed while urinating. That said, lets move into 'scrubbing' your own urine.

If at all possible, start flooding your body with water and diuretics 2-3 days before the test. Typical diuretics include coffee, tea, cranberry juice, and beer. Drink as much as possible without giving yourself water intoxication. The intent is to lower the levels of the drugs below the accepted positive levels. This causes at least three problems though.

Urine samples can be discarded if the color is too clear, labs can also test for creatine content and specific gravity. Drinking excessive fluids washes out the color, and lowers the creatine content and specific gravity of the sample.

But even if they do know that youve been drinking heaps and stuff to pass the test. Thats better then proving positive. What can they do. your still negitive.

^ In pre-employment/probation immunoassay urine testing, there's a BIG difference between "Negative" and "Inconclusive result". If the test sample is too clear (diluted), incorrect temperature (substituted urine/solution), or has anomalously low levels of creatine (diluted) or high levels of nitrites or other adulterants such as bleach etc. (tampering) are detected, then the sample will be rejected, and you will not receive a "pass" for the drug test. This usually results in re-testing under closer scrutiny. At best you will buy yourself a few days, however submitting samples which receive Inconclusive results will likely draw suspicion onto yourself.

In many countries it's not legal to reject someone eg. as a job applicant for returning multiple diluted samples, however you will definitely not pass the drug test unless your sample has the correct colour & temperature (these are tested at the time of submission), and marker substance levels, and is free of common adulterants. I'm not sure though, if this applies to the (urine?) testing methods being spoken of in some asian nightclub districts.

BigTrancer :)

Pre employment drug screening

I have to pass a pre employment drug screeing, how long does ecstacy and marijuanna stay in your system for?

Is there a way to beat the test at all?

any help would be great......cheers.

check the other thread just done on this mate. You can also use the search engine.

Hey mate you can get a test kit from the pharmacy that tests for cannabis, i asked the chick about it and she said they were pretty good and lot of guys use them for the mines, might be worth inquiring about.

Yeah I was actually quite interested in this myself.
I'm working at mine site a few days a week for probley the next 7 months and I had big plans to get bent everyday during christmas on my 2 week holiday.
That's all changed now hasn't it :(
Fkn cunts.
Still gettin off chops at but, nothings gunna ruin that weekend!Thanks for the links too fellas.

[edit] Event details removed

Last edited by a moderator: