Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug testing in Victoria

Green Laser

Bluelighter
Hey, I have a few questions regarding court drug tests, it would be ace if anyone has specific experience with victorian tests...

1) What do they test for? Do they test for benzos? Would they specifically test me for benzos because that's what my charge was related to?

2) What happens if you fail? I'm on a good behavior bond for trafficking, no conviction recorded. I was 16, 17 now.

3) Is there some provision for taking the proper doses of codeine in N+/panadeine etc (not recreational, but slightly above the recommended doses) or will that just make me pop for opiates and then have to do another test to differentiate?

Yes, they will test you for benzo's. If you fail you may be in breach of your bond and taken back to court. You could take codeine but make sure you tell the doctor/parole officer/court offical that you've been taking it. Best option, don't fail. If you know when your to be tested stay clean for 2 or 3 days at least. Pot lasts a lot longer. I think benzo's would be flushed out in 72 hours or so.

dnaenterprises1@ya said:
Yes, they will test you for benzo's. If you fail you may be in breach of your bond and taken back to court. You could take codeine but make sure you tell the doctor/parole officer/court offical that you've been taking it. Best option, don't fail. If you know when your to be tested stay clean for 2 or 3 days at least. Pot lasts a lot longer. I think benzo's would be flushed out in 72 hours or so.

I haven't had pot for a month and a half, and I had half a kpin on the 2nd of September. I'm just really anxious/paranoid.

Edit: No other drugs besides the OTC codeine and booze either.

Last edited:
Clonazepam would be detectable in a test for 2-4 days, so you're OK.

im on diversion, 6 months approx 10 piss tests.. they really fukt my working life, no uppers. I had a look at my UDS results, for my quality of life, please someone tell me lsd or shrooms cant be detected and anything else??? i am also in VIC.