• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Drug test for school, need to clear amphetamines

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe there are no drug test questions allowed but I could be wrong. Either way, you should piss clean after 24-48 hours. At most 3 or 4 days.

Ah, sorry. I'm a noob to the site. Are no drug test questions allowed period or just in this thread's section?

Here is a link to Other Drug guidelines
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/558663-Other-Drugs-Forum-Guidelines

"1) NO DRUG TESTING QUESTIONS
We do not allow threads asking how to beat a drug test, how drug tests work, what they can detect, etc. We do not allow threads asking how long a given drug stays in your system, because that information can easily be found here and elsewhere with a simple google search. If you see a drug testing question posted, please use the report feature and do not answer it. "

Welcome to bluelight! Here is a general guide for drugs in your system: http://www.drugs.ie/drugs_info/about_drugs/how_long_do_drugs_stay_in_your_system/

Basic Drug Discussion may allow these types of questions but I'm not sure. A moderator would have the answer for you.

Thank you to both members in this thread, Project Will it is always appreciated when a member stands up and helps to take care of a thread without a mod ever getting involved.

JYates I know you really wanted to get that thread answered but I appreciate you respecting the rules. I am closing this thread just because it is unnecessary at this point, and because of you forthrightness and following the rules I am actually glad you got an answer. Me closing this thread in no way reflects your future here. Welcome and thank you for being so mature in a society that seriously feels like nobody has respect for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.