• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Drug test coming up when should I just stop taking my Xanax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebudmonster

Greenlighter
Hopefully this is allowed here if not my sincere apologies.

I'm currently on Suboxone & Xanax. I get my Xanax scripts from my PCP once a month & my Suboxone from my sub doctor once a month. I had to do it this way b/c most doctors don't like prescribing both at the same time. My axienty is pretty serve so the Xanax is a must.

Anyways, I got my Xanax prescription today &I get my next Suboxone script on the 11th. I took some of my Xanax today, when should I stop taking the Xanax so I can pass my drug test on the 11th? My sub doctor gives me a urine test every visit, once a month.

Thanks for help...

I seriously suggest you take a look at this video, I think it'll help. Particularly towards the end.

Last edited:
You're basically not going to get the answer you want because didn't bother to read the rules. So I thought I'd break a rule too. Sorry about that mods.

You guys could have suggested he googled the answer. Sorry for the rude replies budmonster, most of the users here arent idiots.

Today is the 6th. Might be too late already. Benzos are 5-7 days i think.

Damn dude I don't know what state your in but my pharmacist and doc are linked up and if I go get a narcotic from another doctor(doctor shopping) flags are raised. I thought this was a nationwide thing with all hospitals,docs,and pharmacies linked up. I suppose you could be outside the U.S.!
You do know doctor shopping can land you in jail right? I don't know if it's technically doctor shopping since you aren't getting the same drug but it sounds awful close.

Anyway google your question you won't find your answer here!

Status
Not open for further replies.