Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug Related Literature

Rolling

Bluelighter
good books list

can anyone suggest any good to read.... Im looking for some drug related books that people found good... Im not looking for so much of history of drugs or anything like that but more of a cool rocker story or biography..
any segggestions.... fuck lets start a list

I highly recommend PiHKAL by Alexander & Ann Shulgin. :)

Marching powder - Rusty Young

It's the one about the Australian who writes a book on an English guy in San Pedro jail for trafficking. It's the jail where they make a lot of cocaine.

Some I have read, other are on on my amazon wishlist. If anyone has any other books they could recommend I would love to add them to the list :)

LSD

Hallucinogenics/Psychedelics

Religion

MDMA

Psilocybin Mushrooms

Mescaline

Ayahuasca/DMT

Ketamine

Tryptamines/Phenethylamines

^^ Cheers Cowboy thats awesome!

A great book to read for a bit of fun is "High Society" byt Ben Elton.

If you're looking for fiction, i suggest Requiem for a Dream by Hubert Selby Jr.

Irvine Welsh... write of Trainspotting, Ecstacy etc.

Tom Wolfe - The electric kool aid acid test.

Good luck finding any of Selby's books in a bookstore, better off ordering it online.

getafix

my mates are currently reading a great book called "getafix" by ian lloyd neubeur but its really hard to find.

although

although im love look deeper into these subject also can anyone also suggest any easy reading more fun and comical or rocker stories... im also a fan of balance

i found mine at a film/literature bookstore. You can order them in if you cant find them as well.

Try searching before you post a new thread, please. A simple search of this forum for the term "book*" in thread titles yields 12 threads on this subject... a few of them are enormous lists of bookmarks or books. Now that this thread has CowboyMac's big list in it too, I think I'm going to have to merge this thread into one of the others.

BigTrancer :)

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas!!!!!!!

Cant believe no one has said it yet!!

An unreal read!!! Much better than the movie in my opinion. But I do like the written word. You will read it easy in a few days too. about 150 pages long.

pinkanga said:
^^ Cheers Cowboy thats awesome!

A great book to read for a bit of fun is "High Society" byt Ben Elton.

High Society is a great read. Solid entertainment with some drug information/use in it too :D

cant go past

after you have read all about the joys of drug taking, might i suggest you try " A million little pieces" by James Frey. This should balance the other suggestions out nicely.

I haven't read this book but I've read alot about the site it's linked too.

Saving The Savior,Did Christ Survive the Crucifixion? by Abubakr Ben Ishmael Salahuddin
Link, www.tombofjesus.com
A great book which I'm hoping to order within the next week, a book I'm sure will turn any atheist and sway any christian.

Twelve by Nick McDonell. Awesome climax at the end that will leave you thinking Woahhh :D