• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drug prices megathread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brazil

1 g of ~60 -70 % cocaine = $ 4

1 g of crack (average quality) = $ 2

Well fuck...

I'm not sure if I should be jealous or relieved because I'm not sure I would have ever been able to quit with those prices. :ROFLMAO:

60-70 percent GC/MS confirmed was about the purest and highest quality anyone could even hope for since the pandemic started and definitely not going to be found on the streets.

Boston Area -

Cocaine - $60-80 a gram / $200 a Ball

Heroin - Greatly varies - from $80 a gram, to $300-500 for a "stick / finger" which is 10 grams.

Weed - $10 a gram ish

Meth - $80 a gram

Crack $80 a gram

Pills -

2 mg Xanax - $5/10
30 mg roxi - $30/35
30 mg adderall - $10

also prices are largely dependent upon source and connections

I’d like to know what your guys prices are for your goods. Around here (Long Island,New York)

Adderall-25$- 30$ 20/30mg
Roxys- 30$- 50$
LSD- 10$- 15$ A hit
Weed- low grade 35$ for 3.5 50- 70$ for high grade
Blow- 100$ for .7-g
MDMA- 100$ a gram
DMT- forgot only got it once
PCP- Unknown
Heroin 100$ a bundle (10- .1g bags)

Any drugs I‘ve missed or didn’t cover be sure to add em’ in! Please add every drug you can.

Around here, Västerås, an hour from Stockholm, we don't have Adderall at all.
If we do, it must be a very limited supply. Västerås is not a big city if you're a junky - you pretty much know what shit is here, and which hood it's in.
But we have;

Vyvanse - 8$ / 60mg
Ritalin - 3$ / 30mg (A bottle of 30mg X 100 =70$)
Amphetamine - 29$ / gram (5g goes for around 116$)
Cocaine - 116$ / 0.8g (Standard price no matter what quality. Cocaine here is real shitty.)
Cannabis;
- Hasch -
58$ / 4g (50g ~ 290$ / 100g ~ 465 - 523$)
- Flower - 58$ / 4g (50g ~ 640$ / 100g ~ 930 - 1132$)
MDMA;
Pills -
23 - 29$, depending on which press. Red Bulls 280 mg are 29$.
Powder - 116$ / 1g
Benzos;
Alprazolam;

Galenika Ksalol 1 mg - 2$ / 1mg (A bottle of 1mg X 100 = 140$)
(RARE) Pfizer 1 mg - 2$ / 1mg (A bottle of 1mg X 100 = 210$)
(RARE) Pfizer 2 mg Bars - 4,50$ / 2mg (A bottle of 2 mg X 100 = 350 - 380$)
Diazepam;
Galenika Bensedin 10 mg - 2$ / 10mg (A bottle of 10mg X 100 = 70$)
Teva Stesolid 10 mg - 3$ / 10mg (A bottle of 10mg X 100 = 90$)
Clonazepam;
Galenika Rivotril 2mg - 2$ / 2mg (A bottle of 2mg X 100 = 185$)
Roche Iktorivil 2 mg - 2$ / 2mg (A bottle of 2mg X 100 = 185$)
LSD - 23$ / 200ug, 29$ /250ug+ (Ten-strip of 250ug Hofmann, 10 x 250ug = 113$)
Subutex / Suboxone - 29$ / 8mg
Oxycontin - 80mg / 35$

Around here, Västerås, an hour from Stockholm, we don't have Adderall at all.
If we do, it must be a very limited supply. Västerås is not a big city if you're a junky - you pretty much know what shit is here, and which hood it's in.
But we have;

Vyvanse - 8$ / 60mg
Ritalin - 3$ / 30mg (A bottle of 30mg X 100 =70$)
Amphetamine - 29$ / gram (5g goes for around 116$)
Cocaine - 116$ / 0.8g (Standard price no matter what quality. Cocaine here is real shitty.)
Cannabis;
- Hasch -
58$ / 4g (50g ~ 290$ / 100g ~ 465 - 523$)
- Flower - 58$ / 4g (50g ~ 640$ / 100g ~ 930 - 1132$)
MDMA;
Pills -
23 - 29$, depending on which press. Red Bulls 280 mg are 29$.
Powder - 116$ / 1g
Benzos;
Alprazolam;

Galenika Ksalol 1 mg - 2$ / 1mg (A bottle of 1mg X 100 = 140$)
(RARE) Pfizer 1 mg - 2$ / 1mg (A bottle of 1mg X 100 = 210$)
(RARE) Pfizer 2 mg Bars - 4,50$ / 2mg (A bottle of 2 mg X 100 = 350 - 380$)
Diazepam;
Galenika Bensedin 10 mg - 2$ / 10mg (A bottle of 10mg X 100 = 70$)
Teva Stesolid 10 mg - 3$ / 10mg (A bottle of 10mg X 100 = 90$)
Clonazepam;
Galenika Rivotril 2mg - 2$ / 2mg (A bottle of 2mg X 100 = 185$)
Roche Iktorivil 2 mg - 2$ / 2mg (A bottle of 2mg X 100 = 185$)
LSD - 23$ / 200ug, 29$ /250ug+ (Ten-strip of 250ug Hofmann, 10 x 250ug = 113$)
Subutex / Suboxone - 29$ / 8mg
Oxycontin - 80mg / 35$
Thanks. A little more expensive than over here

Ive smoked tens of thousand during my times. Smoke maybe two times a week nowadays so not too bad.

Grow your own. Seriously, a 600w HPS light & magnetic ballast, carbon filter, inline centrifugal fan and ducting would cost around £150. Seeds, compost and nutrients would run maybe another £50. A dedicated fan controller is optional, but great for reducing the noise of the fan, along with a homemade silencer/baffle box. You could easily grow 6 plants no bother in a wardrobe, more if you have an attic. They are easy to grow and take care of, the carbon filter gets rid of the smell, the wardrobe keeps them out of sight and the quality will be far superior to most of the weed you'll ever get on the street. I grew in my room, in a wardrobe in a rented house I shared with 4 other people and they had no idea I did it. Shit I had a broadband technician in my room installing a new fibre connection and he didn't notice either, though I turned the lights and fan off and blocked up the ducting until he left. I've grown in attics too with even less bother since I didn't need to worry about overheating, I just built a frame out of some light wooden batten and used plywood for the roof and cardboard for the sides.

I've never paid a dealer for weed in my life and I've smoked a lot of weed, though I don't smoke any more. Any weed I've smoked has either been my own or has been shared with me by a mate. Once you get past the worry of being caught, which provided you use a carbon filter, a secure location, TELL NOONE that you're doing it and don't steal electricity, is very small, it becomes a no brainer. It's also fun and rewarding growing things in general, but even more so when it yields something awesome to consume.

I’m crying reading this thread.

Sydney: high grade meth $400 a gram and people can’t believe what a bargain it is.

Wtf

I legit thought meth was big in Australia because it's relatively easy to make hence making it cheap.

I though wrong. Clearly. Why the hell does anyone bother for that price?

I kind of wish that's what meth cost here...I never would have touched the stuff back in the day.

I'm never making Aussie meth jokes again because it's not funny, it's clearly a tragedy.

Mexico City (November 2020):

LSD: 7-10 USD for a tab depending on potency, a sheet of 25 tabs can go from 75-200 USD depending on potency.

Mushrooms: 50-100 USD for an ounce of cubensis depending on the seller and season, a single gram can go for 5 USD.

DMT: 40 USD for a gram
Ayahuasca: the plants for preparing ayahuasca can be obtained legally in Mexico, from 40 to 75 USD depending on the seller.

Salvia Divinorum: 10 USD for a big chunk on salvia leaves, extracts can go up to 50 USD for a couple grams for the most potent extracts, legal in Mexico.

MDMA: 5 USD an average pill (often cut with meth or other studf) 7-10 USD for a "premium" pill (pills bought on the deep web often pure), buying in bulk premium pills can be bought from 4 USD each, a gram of pure MDMA can go for 40-50 USD.

Heroin: 100 USD a gram although almost impossible to come by in Mexico City.
Cocaine: 25 USD for an average gram, 50 USD for premium grams.

Marihuana: 5 USD for brick weed, 15 USD for a decent quality ounce, up to 100USD and higher for premium/imported strains.

Oxycodone: Pharmaceutical boxes can be found on the black market at pharmacy prices although they are almost impossible to find, 100 USD for a box of 30, 20mg pills.

Morphine: Again almost impossible to come by, about 11 USD for a box of 30mg morphine pills with 20 pills.

Benzodiazepeines: a box of clonazepam can go as low as 4-5 USD for a box of 30 pills of 2mg each, sold individually Alprazolam and Clonazepam are sold for about 1 USD a pill.

Opium: Extremely rare to find so the price is a quote from 1 individual seller, 100 USD for half an ounce of opium, prices vary widely, with a KG of opium costing as low as 300 USD in rural areas where it's harvested, considerably more expensive in cities.

There are other ones which I have not mentioned due to a lack of information regarding the price as I do not consume them, such as Meth, Crack, pharmaceutical stimulants, etc... hope this helps someone out or at least is entertaining to read.
lol i needa come down to visit n cop me a few thousand benzos hahaha

Since when did cocaine become so expensive? It was $180 an 8th for good cocaine and $120 an eight for lower grade about 5 years ago. Cocaine doesn't seem like its worth $100/g.
^^^^^^^^THIS.

yay always went waayy tooo quickly to be thaat much imo lol... if I'm ever in the mood to cop a g of some booger sugar n i hear anything over like 50 TOPS , I'm Christopher Walkin the fuuck outta there lol.. id smell up a g in like an hour, and broken down into like 4 lines.. bein like **sniiiffffffff**** "well there goes 25 big ones" each time i disappeared a rail does not sound like a good time to me.. if ya was heavy into the white stuff like a few homies i know, at those prices they'd be spendin like 400 bucks DAILY.. lol they aint Charlie Sheen either so they can't swing no 100 a g rocks hahaha.. 100 a g... thas nuckin futss!!!!

Heroin: used to pay $40-$50/g in another part of SoCal back in 2012/2013. Seen it go for $60-$70/g pretty consistently since then from San Diego all the way to the bay.
Cocaine: $70-$90/g usually the better quality stuff was more expensive and well worth the extra money. As for crack, I don't even really know what gram prices were. I would always just buy tens and twentys and smoked it way before I could ever weigh it.
Meth: $40-$50/g really starts to drop in price as bulk goes up. I've seen large amounts of straight shards go for stupid cheap, like weed cheap.
Weed: used to be $20/g before legalization really took over. Typically $10/g for good shit at most dispensaries, but most people I know grow themselves or know someone that does. I couldn't tell you the last time I actually paid for weed. I'll pay $10 for a g of concentrate, but that's about it.
MDMA: haven't done it in years, but it was $10/pill pretty consistently, sometimes $15 for some crystals. Never really had a solid plug.
LSD: usually $10/dose, but like weed, I haven't paid for psychedelics in years, usually get them as gifts these days.
Mushrooms: $40/eighth last I checked
DMT: I've paid $20 per dose before, but recently I've just been handed grams of the stuff by someone I know that extracts it. It can be made very cheaply and if you do it right you can make some top-notch crystals
Benzos: $5/2mg alprazolam or clonazepam
Ketamine: $100/g but I'd usually get the vet bottles from Mexico, usually came out to slightly cheaper than powder off the streets stateside.

I haven’t bought anything other than weed and clear net stuff in >5 years (likely closer to 8 or 10). Though I have been offered things but they seemed way over priced, compared to “back in my day”..

Sorry but LSD at the “friend price” shouldn’t be 15 per ... you shouldn’t be paying 10/ at 100 outside of a festival (and who to buys that much at a festival lol) and selling it to friends at +50% mark up - douche...others offered “quality” at 11 and 14 per but I just laughed and declined.

Though I think M at 100/g is a fair bit overpriced I’d still be willing to pay it IF it actually tested as MDMA lol ... and there was some quantity discount. But 100/ up to an 1/8th, wtf? Lol

And mushrooms shouldn’t be 180/ oz when I know you’re growing em.. they look deprived and aren’t even dry lol

As for weed, despite recent legalization of recreational pot I was still using the black market until these last couple deliveries.. prices are usually higher here than back in my day. 100-300/oz but the high end stuff rarely lived up to the price point (mid range seemed reasonable albeit slightly overpriced). Tbh now that the price at dispensaries has come down, and due to my lack of connection (other than weed maps lol), dispensaries are now seemingly my best bet for consistent price based quality.

So here I sit, happy with what rcs are available domestically (thank you Internet - what a wonderful time to be alive) and my homegrown weed (thank you legalization) with the occasional dispensary treat

Last edited:
Sorry guys, the consensus seems that this sort of thread might not be the best fit. We had these price mega threads years ago but perhaps those were also misguided.

And I agree; not only is there not a harm reduction aspect to this, it could provoke undesirable behavior on here or attract law enforcement.

I'm going to close this unless someone among us makes a particularly compelling to keep it open.

Status
Not open for further replies.