• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Drug prices megathread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^Never heard of a "bible" of LSD 🤣

I wonder how much a Koran of 25I-NBOMe goes for...
Let's get Biblical! ;)

I've only gotten cocaine from two sources and it's always been $100/g. Although I've only gotten a ball once and from my secondary source which was $375. I bet it's because it's cleaned up but I'm not an expert in that area

I once had the experience of getting cocaine on the street just driving up to people (with somebody else doing all the dirty work), which was scary and it was like $25/g but it was terrible. I couldn't even tell if there was cocaine in it, so yeah. That's my only experience with cheaper stuff

Since when did cocaine become so expensive? It was $180 an 8th for good cocaine and $120 an eight for lower grade about 5 years ago. Cocaine doesn't seem like its worth $100/g.

When I did cocaine back in 2005 the standard prices were standard $150/ball, which was discounted because the extra 0.5 grams came out free with the standard $50/gram price. I was paying about $19.64 per gram for high quality cocaine back then, but things were massively different.

When I started IV cocaine in 2016, cocaine (soft) was about $100/gram and crack (hard) was $80/gram (I sometimes use the term cocaine for both, I should have specified my prices were for crack and not cocaine in my original post, to me it's irrelevant because either way it becomes a salt for my purposes). I thought for the longest time I was getting ripped off, but as my addiction progressed, I realized the market was much different than it had previously been (and also my connections were just nowhere near as good). And then the pandemic hit, and what was already sub-par cocaine at ridiculous prices became complete garbage at astronomical prices.

I'm assuming the prices raised well before 2016, because anytime I even mentioned $80/gram was ridicous everyone just looked at me like I was crazy.

It's absolutely not worth it, at all. The good days of cocaine are long gone.

$20 for 0.12 grams of crack calculates to roughly $166.68/gram of the absolute worst garbage imaginable which is a guaranteed loss of 50% of weight with a water recook or converting to cocaine citrate. So, it's really $20 for 0.06 grams, or $333.34/gram. It's a complete travesty what it has turned into.

Yup 05 prices were much cheaper, I too remember 150$ for a ball of pretty damn good sniff. Ever since Trump got in Cocaine prices doubled overnight it seemed.

Cannabis OZ- 100-200$
Cannabis Concentrate- 20-40$ 1g
DMT- 50-100$ 1g
Ketamine- 50-80$ 1g
MDMA- 60-100$ 1g
Cocaine- 70-100$ 1g
LSD- 450$ sheet

-GC

😲

for real?

well, fuck
lol both so cheap. in off season people charge like $800 + for a oz of homegrown cubensis its fucking ridiculous here. Though even in on season you see people raping the spots then trying to sell oz of dried shrooms for like $400 +. Easy enough to find a good patch here though during winter.

Too bad I hate shrooms. It might depend on the type but whatever I ate was awful. It was like eating dirt. Probably not liberty caps, I think those are supposedly potent. I have a feeling it's like anything else where quality makes the price go up. I did ask my newer source and should've updated that list. He gave me a price of $900/oz. A friend was curious, otherwise I wouldn't have asked

lol both so cheap. in off season people charge like $800 + for a oz of homegrown cubensis its fucking ridiculous here. Though even in on season you see people raping the spots then trying to sell oz of dried shrooms for like $400 +. Easy enough to find a good patch here though during winter.

Isnt one better off buying a gram of 4-acetoxy-dmt for $100? At least its easier to measure.

Then again mushrooms seem a bit warmer and more light hearted than 4-acetoxy-dmt...

Isnt one better off buying a gram of 4-acetoxy-dmt for $100? At least its easier to measure.

Then again mushrooms seem a bit warmer and more light hearted than 4-acetoxy-dmt...
Customs here is very strong so getting in powders etc carries high risk and analogues are Class A. Its just eaiser to pick the mushrooms for free once a year.

Finland

Weed 15-20€/g
Amphetamine 25-50€/g
Cocaine 150€/g
Oxy 0.7-1€/mg
Subutex 25-70€/8mg
Subuxone 20-40€/8mg
Lsd 15€/tab
Shrooms 12-15€/g
Dmt 150+€/g
Benzos 30-40€/blister
Pregabalin 300mg/5€

Generally, the cheaper it is in the south. Prices can go way high in the north.

I forgot to add, anywhere from 5€-20€ for a pill of exstasy here in Paris, most of the time it's meh quality, like bad MDMA (dextro not racemic according to clubcard)

The MDMA prices are shocking...it's dirt cheap over in the UK, like £10/g. Or half that if buying in bulk.
Dealers still try and sell it at £40/g to people who don't know it can be purchased for way cheaper.

Last edited:
I know. Luckily I have a secure source for bulk and it's reasonable; it ends up being $5/pill or as low as $3.25 with higher amounts. The last pills I had were in 2015 when a friend gave me two but he said they were $20/each. I've been given that price elsewhere over the years as well

On the other hand, molly shards are reasonable by the gram at $110. It doesn't make sense to get rolls unless you're planning to stock up

That's the other extreme! I just recently paid 200 and was fucking vexed...luckily the potency may make it a good deal after all.

Brazil

1 g of ~60 -70 % cocaine = $ 4

1 g of dried mushroom = $ 2

1 g of weed (high quality) = $ 10

1 g of brick weed = $ 2

1 g of crack (average quality) = $ 2

real MDMA and LSD are rare.

Mushrooms and DMT are legal, it is easy to buy

Cocaine, crack and weed are "legal", it is very easy to buy, but if one wants high quality, it is hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.