• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drug prices megathread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

RowdyMic

Bluelighter
I’d like to know what your guys prices are for your goods. Around here (Long Island,New York)

Adderall-25$- 30$ 20/30mg
Roxys- 30$- 50$
LSD- 10$- 15$ A hit
Weed- low grade 35$ for 3.5 50- 70$ for high grade
Blow- 100$ for .7-g
MDMA- 100$ a gram
DMT- forgot only got it once
PCP- Unknown
Heroin 100$ a bundle (10- .1g bags)

Any drugs I‘ve missed or didn’t cover be sure to add em’ in! Please add every drug you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drug prices are prohibited generally but designated price megathreads are ok, let me see what the best route would be (and if that old rule has been done away with)...

I don't mess with street drugs anymore but

Cocaine: $180 for 3.5g of high quality cocaine in California

Heroin: $80/g tar (4 years ago)

Lets not get into RC prices though because that opens a can of worms.

This thread is conditional and subject to close but lets keep it pretty vague in terms of locale.

It used to be kosher years ago, i just checked and didn't see any doctrine specifically prohibited it.
So I can keep it? Sweet. Just curious about the prices me and my girl were astonished at some of the prices that we’re hearing these days.

MDMA $90 a g
LSD about $15 for 150 ug hit
DMT $1000 a g
Weed $350 ounce very good stuff
Coke uncut $600 + a g
ket $250 a g

I don't mess with street drugs anymore but cocaine is 140 for 3.5g of pretty good cocaine in California.

Wow, I haven't seen that price since 2005.

Single grams were $80 pre-covid and I've paid up to $150/gram during the pandemic. Street prices went from 0.25 grams for $20 to 0.12 for $20.

Fentanyl was $30 for 0.25 grams on the street but it was pretty easy to find it for $80/gram.

Heroin prices were $20 for 0.1 grams or $120-160/gram depending upon quality, but this was back years ago before fentanyl took over and the market normalized.

Wow, I haven't seen that price since 2005.

Single grams were $80 pre-covid and I've paid up to $150/gram during the pandemic. Street prices went from 0.25 grams for $20 to 0.12 for $20.

Fentanyl was $30 for 0.25 grams on the street but it was pretty easy to find it for $80/gram.

Heroin prices were $20 for 0.1 grams or $120-160/gram depending upon quality, but this was back years ago before fentanyl took over and the market normalized.

I just revised it. I recalled it was $180/3.5g not $140. This was a few years back.

Mexico City (November 2020):

LSD: 7-10 USD for a tab depending on potency, a sheet of 25 tabs can go from 75-200 USD depending on potency.

Mushrooms: 50-100 USD for an ounce of cubensis depending on the seller and season, a single gram can go for 5 USD.

DMT: 40 USD for a gram
Ayahuasca: the plants for preparing ayahuasca can be obtained legally in Mexico, from 40 to 75 USD depending on the seller.

Salvia Divinorum: 10 USD for a big chunk on salvia leaves, extracts can go up to 50 USD for a couple grams for the most potent extracts, legal in Mexico.

MDMA: 5 USD an average pill (often cut with meth or other studf) 7-10 USD for a "premium" pill (pills bought on the deep web often pure), buying in bulk premium pills can be bought from 4 USD each, a gram of pure MDMA can go for 40-50 USD.

Heroin: 100 USD a gram although almost impossible to come by in Mexico City.
Cocaine: 25 USD for an average gram, 50 USD for premium grams.

Marihuana: 5 USD for brick weed, 15 USD for a decent quality ounce, up to 100USD and higher for premium/imported strains.

Oxycodone: Pharmaceutical boxes can be found on the black market at pharmacy prices although they are almost impossible to find, 100 USD for a box of 30, 20mg pills.

Morphine: Again almost impossible to come by, about 11 USD for a box of 30mg morphine pills with 20 pills.

Benzodiazepeines: a box of clonazepam can go as low as 4-5 USD for a box of 30 pills of 2mg each, sold individually Alprazolam and Clonazepam are sold for about 1 USD a pill.

Opium: Extremely rare to find so the price is a quote from 1 individual seller, 100 USD for half an ounce of opium, prices vary widely, with a KG of opium costing as low as 300 USD in rural areas where it's harvested, considerably more expensive in cities.

There are other ones which I have not mentioned due to a lack of information regarding the price as I do not consume them, such as Meth, Crack, pharmaceutical stimulants, etc... hope this helps someone out or at least is entertaining to read.

In france (Paris) 60€ for .7coke and 40-60€for a g of Good ol MDMA. Weed goes for 20€ a g (dutch coffee shop quality). RCs aren't really on the streets but ai heard BK or 3-CMC goes between 20-40€/g

In france (Paris) 60€ for .7coke and 40-60€for a g of Good ol MDMA. Weed goes for 20€ a g (dutch coffee shop quality). RCs aren't really on the streets but ai heard BK or 3-CMC goes between 20-40€/g

20€ for a gram of weed in Paris? Wow.
I was in Paris last year and paid about 20€ for 2g of some very nice weed. Must be a recent thing due to covid?

I've also been to other french cities and usually pay 8-12€ for a gram, the most I've ever seen is 15€/g. In the south (near Spain) it can be as low as 6€/g and the quality is usually better than average.

Unless it's a tin can imported from california, I've seen those go for ~100€ for 3.5g, it's not worth it at all.

20€ for a gram of weed in Paris? Wow.
I was in Paris last year and paid about 20€ for 2g of some very nice weed. Must be a recent thing due to covid?

I've also been to other french cities and usually pay 8-12€ for a gram, the most I've ever seen is 15€/g. In the south (near Spain) it can be as low as 6€/g and the quality is usually better than average.

Unless it's a tin can imported from california, I've seen those go for ~100€ for 3.5g, it's not worth it at all.
Hash and weed prices have gone up a lot since covid.. Hash now costs around 7€/g vs 3-5€ before covid

Benzodiazepines:
Xanax 2mg bars- $4-$5/pill
Valium 5mg-$2/pill, 10mg-$4/pill

Cocaine:
$100/g
8ball (3,5g)- $375

Crystal Methamphetamine:
Mexican 'superlab' stuff: 95-100% purity- $100/g
8ball (3,5g)- $300

LSD (needlepoint; high-potency):
liquid (vial)- $450/150 hits (150-200ug/hit)
blotter: 10-strip - $100/10 hits
half-sheet- $300/50 hits
sheet- $500/100 hits
book- $950/1,000 hits
bible- $4500/10,000 hits

Marijuana:
hydro- $15/g
mids- $5/g
schwag- $40/28g (1oz)

MDMA:
$10/pill (usu 100mg+)
shards- $14/.1g, $100/1g

Opiates:
demerol (meperidine) 100mg- $5/tablet
lortab (hydrocodone) 5mg- $2/tablet, 7.5mg- $4-$5/tablet
oxycontin/percocet (oxycodone) 50¢/mg

Shrooms:
$20/3.5g
$40/28g (1oz)

^^^Never heard of a "bible" of LSD 🤣

I wonder how much a Koran of 25I-NBOMe goes for...

Cocaine:
$100/g
8ball (3,5g)- $375

What's bizarre is I noticed balls were more expensive than buying single grams in the past year or so, as well. Not sure if your price was a typo, but I've definitely been quoted a higher price instead of the normal discount or even base rate on balls too sometimes.

What's bizarre is I noticed balls were more expensive than buying single grams in the past year or so, as well. Not sure if your price was a typo, but I've definitely been quoted a higher price instead of the normal discount or even base rate on balls too sometimes.

Since when did cocaine become so expensive? It was $180 an 8th for good cocaine and $120 an eight for lower grade about 5 years ago. Cocaine doesn't seem like its worth $100/g.

Status
Not open for further replies.