Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Drug episodes of your favorite tv show?

EASY! Sunny in Philadelphia when the gang finds the mob's coke and sweet dee and charlie are trying to flip it but start gumming it incessantly. then they try cutting it with flour and start gumming the coke covered in flour (basically pure flour) and when the mob shows up for their drugs/money, they are just standing there with flour all over their face.

Nips And Hips!!

Nips And Hips!!

"RISE UP! GONNA GET HIGHER AND HIGHER!" / "how's about lettin ole buster do a line off your boner"
charlie: "We've got a bucket of nose clams, fresh from the sea. Sweet delicious nose clams that are looking for a home if you follow me. "

i don't know how i forgot, but the funniest has to be "Dennis and Dee go on Welfare" where they get addicted to crack... "look at my jesus chain!!"

and "Hundred Dollar Baby" when dee gets hooked on steroids

when dee is trying to become famous and her and dennis end up rolling and dancing in diapers on public access tv "it's diiiiaaaper time"

wow, i didn't realize how many funny drug situations there were on the show

Not really a show I watch, but the other night when nothing was on I watched this show called Private Practice......it was ironic b/c my I recently had had a conversation with a Dr. about MMJ being given to kids with ADHD and in this episode......this mother was giving her autistic son her Medical MaryJ and when the prescriber found out he cut her off........
She then went and bought it off the street and it just happened to be laced with PCP.......

I was disappointed b/c the show left it at "What was she thinking?" but didn't say anything about the real msg that was given there- it being prescribed, you know what you are getting...........
Buying off the street, you don't know.....
Although, if the pot was laced I would think they'd be charging a bit more, right? :)

Other than that I honestly can't think of another show that I've seen recently with a drug episode.........

"RISE UP! GONNA GET HIGHER AND HIGHER!" / "how's about lettin ole buster do a line off your boner"
charlie: "We've got a bucket of nose clams, fresh from the sea. Sweet delicious nose clams that are looking for a home if you follow me. "

i don't know how i forgot, but the funniest has to be "Dennis and Dee go on Welfare" where they get addicted to crack... "look at my jesus chain!!"

and "Hundred Dollar Baby" when dee gets hooked on steroids

when dee is trying to become famous and her and dennis end up rolling and dancing in diapers on public access tv "it's diiiiaaaper time"

wow, i didn't realize how many funny drug situations there were on the show

I like when charlie is eating that sandwich in hundred doller baby haha
or when Charlie and Frank are on acid...yea they have alot of drug episodes haha

Last edited:
definitely the south park episode where people are getting high off cat piss, such a great metaphor.

The Spaced episode "Epiphanies" in which they all go out clubbing for the night and do E is absolutely superb. Anyone that liked Shaun of The Dead will love it.

You can watch it free on youtube curtsey of 4OD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R54xrcjgzJQ&has_verified=1

Absolutely!. Spaced was a slice of pure brilliance.
14.gif

The Seinfeld episode where Jerry thinks his accountant is a coke head so Kramer goes undercover as a hip druggie

South Park, where the boys drink DXM to be more creative. I'd kill to know that pharmacist :p