• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Drug episodes of your favorite tv show?

leojay

Bluelighter
My old lady and i were watching the episode "what a drag" of home improvement, where tim and jill discover a bag of weed in the back yard.

it was ok, i was just wondering if there was a list anywhere of all the drug/marijuana themed episodes of (y)our favorite tv shows.

thanks in advance,
loves
:D

That simpsons episode surprised me back in the day, that was awesome.

The Simpsons weed episode where Homer gets medical marijuana definitely was hilarious.

The episode of Frasier "High Holidays" where their father accidentally eats a weed brownie is equally hilarious. Those are probably my 2 favorite drug episodes of any TV show.

There's an episode of 7th Heaven where the oldest brother accidentally leaves a joint on the ground. It's so stupid though, they make marijuana look like heroin or something, his parents and siblings all flip out and say they have lost respect for him and shit. They give him speeches and tell him he's throwing his life away. All over just one joint! Such fucking bro haters.
Then he turns it around on his mom and was like "you smoked marijuana in college!" and the whole family is shocked. Dumbest and most biased anti marijuana advertisement ever.

There's also episodes of the OC about drugs. In one episode, a girl ODs from a single ecstasy pill and they find her floating face down in the pool. How she ended up almost drowning in a pool at a raging party is beyond me.

There's an episode where one of the guys blows one line of coke and then trys to rape his brothers girlfriend, and then says "I blacked out, it was the drugs that made me do it."

And there's some marijuana use which is always treated like it's such a dangerous drug.

All bogus examples of the media trying to portray drugs in the worst possible light.

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Remember when Will had the speed in his locker, and Carlton eats it thinking it's vitamin E or some shit. Next thing you know Carlton almost dies and is in the hospital.

Moral of the story: Don't take vitamins.

The 420 episode of family guy is fricken hilarious. definitely a must see for stoners.

In the "New Fans" episode of Flight of the Concords they take lsd and try to have a threesome.

There's an episode of 7th Heaven where the oldest brother accidentally leaves a joint on the ground. It's so stupid though, they make marijuana look like heroin or something, his parents and siblings all flip out and say they have lost respect for him and shit. They give him speeches and tell him he's throwing his life away. All over just one joint! Such fucking bro haters.
Then he turns it around on his mom and was like "you smoked marijuana in college!" and the whole family is shocked. Dumbest and most biased anti marijuana advertisement ever.

HAHAHA. I watched that on youtube. Fucking priceless. There was a link on here about it a while back. Everyone has to see it. So funny

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Remember when Will had the speed in his locker, and Carlton eats it thinking it's vitamin E or some shit. Next thing you know Carlton almost dies and is in the hospital.

Moral of the story: Don't take vitamins.

lol good times, I used to love Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, awesome show IMO =D. Totally forgot about that episode until you mentioned it. I like the Simpsons medical marijuana episode too.

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB24X05F0wI - 7th Heaven: Pot Smoking episode

My old lady and i were watching the episode "what a drag" of home improvement, where tim and jill discover a bag of weed in the back yard.

lol...

NSFW:
tim_allen_mug.jpg

was it wilson?

that home improvement one was great. good show. they took a reasonably progressive approach for '98.