• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drug Dictionary Project

Diacetyl Morphine: heroin, actually an ethyl ester from morphine transforming morphine into the street named drug heroin, which passes the brain blood barrier faster and ergo better making diacetyl morphine (heroin) kicks in faster and/ergo kicking in more powerfull than just morphine.

Basecoke: hcl coke cleaned with ammonia getting quite pure base.

Crack: hcl coke cleaned with sodium bicarbonate, resulting in quite impure base.

The kick: official term for the exact moment a drug reaches the brain and actually 'kicks' in.

I've seen the term Kindle and kindling a few times. And I have no earthly clue what it is

It's when you've previously been addicted (dependent) to a substance (or rather, a class of substances, such as benzos, or opiates, as opposed to specific substances like Xanax or morphine), and once you get clear of withdrawals, you will find for the rest of your life that you will gain tolerance very quickly and also get physically dependent again MUCH more readily than you did the first time. Many long-term opiate or benzo addicts (long term opiate addict here, so speaking from experience) find that even when they take long breaks, even years long, if they start again, they can start getting withdrawals after as little as using 2 days in a row. And tolerance shoots through the roof almost immediately.

It's when you've previously been addicted (dependent) to a substance (or rather, a class of substances, suchas benzos, or opiates, as opposed to specific substances like Xanax or morphine), and once you get clear of withdrawals, you will find for the rest of your life that you will gain tolerance very quickly and also get physically fdependent again MUCH more readily than you did the first time. Many long-term opiate or benzo addicts (long term opiate addict ere, so speaking from experience) find that even when they take long breaks, even years long, if they start again, they can start getting withdrawals after as little as using 2 days in a row. And tolerance shoots through the roof almost immediately.
You explain things right down to the specificity. I appreciate you.

I have been through it three times already. And it is real. Even though there was a time that I didn't even know of it's existence. And I would like to add, also, kindling can be a very relevant and serious topic. Also a dangerous time. Awareness can help us all try to stay safe. So thank you for your timely . . or at the very least, your valuable help. Always ! <3

Thank you again.