• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Drug Dealer Simulator Review

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Just an update to a post I made about a month or so back.
I have put about 88 hours in through this pandemic I have to say I’m very pleased, I won’t do a rating scale or anything in conventional reviewing. Ima just tell you my thoughts and if you should get it.

Its good for those who like to grind, albeit the only real rewards is buying various properties used in aid to hide supplies, stash cash and service clients. This game really interested me as a fan of old school game Scarface: The world is yours. I enjoyed the aspect of selling on a mass scale. Something I wouldn’t really do irl. Scarface sadly got boring serving the same clients the same 100 g maximum and there was no real strategy other then a Timed Event. With DDS, you have the ability to set prices, cut, as it adds logistics absent from Scarface. The games graphics leave a lot to be desired but personally I don’t care, I’m a fan of gameplay and replay ability. That being said with 88 hours in, my game has became kinda hectic. Keeping up rep between single clients, dealers, and the larger gangs who’s demand keeps growing is kinda taxing. I thought it would be good to play while smoking but the game slowly becomes faster and faster until the point where your spending 50% of your time getting more shit and cutting it. Now you don’t have to do this, but the game explores a cool mechanic of Overdoses (toxic rating + addictive nature of the drug) although not realistic. Normally when someone dies irl off heroin and other clients hear they flock. In the game ODs are bad for rep, and losing potential business. There’s not really a story other then a small “you ain’t shit but grow to be a mid -high level dealer. You aren’t really able to deal on Multi Ton Quantity but you can have 100 keys or more so it’s decent. I like this game I played old school dope wars and I play High Grow a lot as well. This game is it’s own and I would definitely recommend it if
1. You like gaming
2. You don’t mind repetitive grinds
3. Your into selling drugs

weed growing introduced (My thoughts)
-different strains
-primitive but satisfying
-grow and bag in same day (not as realistic as I like)
-indoor outdoor varieties with the ability to be seized by police
Therefore increasing your exposure risk

PS: there are DEA raids but as of now I’ve never had one happen
Anything else I’d be glad to answer before you buy

I’m not payed to say these things, I have no affiliation with the developer I just thought this was a good game that deserved exposure.

sounds fun I would just be satisfied with the concept I think games like this are for people who have imagination man I miss my pc wish I didn't sell it for gear... I used to smoke my lines while playing heatherstone chasing the dragon my laptop was part of my ritual

sounds fun I would just be satisfied with the concept I think games like this are for people who have imagination man I miss my pc wish I didn't sell it for gear... I used to smoke my lines while playing heatherstone chasing the dragon my laptop was part of my ritual

Do you still play? I play HS with wicked outdated decks.

Still got plat 2.

Still got plat 2.
I would it I still had a laptop... I had an awesome mage deck(which I made myself after experimenting no copying any online decks) inspired by my world of Warcraft undead mage when I get a new laptop we can chill on their bro

Also got a gold rogue I think rogue is awesome because it's so underpowered you can only win on strategic skill alone also @madness00 what's plat2

Still got plat 2.
did you watch any heathstone global tournaments I remember their is a Swedish player thjis he's the best in the world he's awesome I used to love watching heatherstone tournaments it was just like a real sport

Also got a gold rogue I think rogue is awesome because it's so underpowered you can only win on strategic skill alone also @madness00 what's plat2

They changed the ranking system.

I got to rank 2 with a zoo deck. (the lower the better)

I have a heallock deck now at platinum 2.

They changed the ranking system.

I got to rank 2 with a zoo deck. (the lower the better)

I have a heallock deck now at platinum 2.
you know warlock is the sworn enemy of a mage lol I always was a mage when I first played wow which I will never forget because it was firs t time I experienced a mainstream mmorpg plus mages have all the best spells