• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Drug Culture *Social* v. Cultural Learnings for the Benefit of Bluelightistan

Absolutely done out today, not like yesterday where I was so exhausted but just ugh. Started new migraine medication so hopefully after a week or so it’ll start to work.

Absolutely done out today, not like yesterday where I was so exhausted but just ugh. Started new migraine medication so hopefully after a week or so it’ll start to work.
Sorry buddy :( Hope you feel better soon.

Ohhhh my God. I'm not one for coke but I did so many lines last night and blabbed for hours and now I feel like ASSSS.

Was your companion coked up as well? Maybe they didn’t notice.
Yes lol

The military in America is funny, everyone uses short half-life drugs they know won't pop positive on their return or strap fake piss to their thigh. It's extremely common. I don't know anyone in the Navy/Army/Coast Guard/Air Force that doesn't at least do a little blow or LSD here or there when on leave.

Last edited:
The military in America is funny, everyone uses short half-life drugs they know won't pop positive on their return or strap fake piss to their thigh. It's extremely common. I don't know anyone in the Navy/Army/Coast Guard/Air Force that doesn't at least do a little blow or LSD here or there when on leave.
I was wondering if they still issue pep pills of any kind to the military for extended missions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering if they still issue pep pills of any kind to the military for extended missions.
I know they give some pilots amps, I think that's mostly for B2 bomber crews. I've also heard of them giving pilots ambien to get a full night sleep prior which makes no sense because ambien is the worst sleep medication out there they'd be liable to have the pilots sleep flying lol. I think they used to do that during the second (and still going) Iraq War.

The madness for drug testing everyone in the US has always surprised me. We have it here for some jobs operating dangerous machinery in the mines plus random police drug testing of drivers but it seems like in the US any employer can require it. Which seems really contra the general culture of freedom and individual rights.

Currently 111 minutes into a “come straight away; he’ll be here in 5 mins situation”....

The madness for drug testing everyone in the US has always surprised me. We have it here for some jobs operating dangerous machinery in the mines plus random police drug testing of drivers but it seems like in the US any employer can require it. Which seems really contra the general culture of freedom and individual rights.
The growing acceptance of medical marijuana, and now the decriminalization or legalization of it in many states, has been the only thing countering the trend to require drug screening by more and more employers. I have seen some employers drop their screening programs altogether, rather than modify it to contend with marijuana's growing acceptance.

Final time elapsed until mission accomplished 6 hours...

Pretty shards, what is on the right? Is that a reagent test?

Yep $14 aussie for the kit from the local tobaconist. This one is the Marquis reagent and that’s your spot on amphetamine color.

I want to acetone wash it but I have no coffee filters left and spent all my pocket money on a half ounce of meth. Because it works out 55% of the single gram price.

The growing acceptance of medical marijuana, and now the decriminalization or legalization of it in many states, has been the only thing countering the trend to require drug screening by more and more employers. I have seen some employers drop their screening programs altogether, rather than modify it to contend with marijuana's growing acceptance.

Pretty shards, what is on the right? Is that a reagent test?

I also bought a pretty little bubbler. It’s almost impossible to find a bong or a pipe with a meth bowl in a legit shop here.

My hand slipped and the very first shard I put in it slipped back down into the water 😖😂. I’m gonna get a propane torch tomorrow and make some adjustments or use the bowl on a different body.

I want to acetone wash it but I have no coffee filters left and spent all my pocket money on a half ounce of meth. Because it works out 55% of the single gram price.
I am done buying grams. Here you get mandatory minimum sentences if convicted that are based on weight, so most people are too chickenshit to deal in more than quarters. But to me there is more risk running tons of grams deals over and over, as law enforcement builds narcotic cases on exactly that, traffic patterns and repetitive predictable criminal activity.
I also bought a pretty little bubbler. It’s almost impossible to find a bong or a pipe with a meth bowl in a legit shop here.
Cute. I need to order myself one.
I’m gonna get a propane torch tomorrow and make some adjustments or use the bowl on a different body.
Be careful! If you heat that with propane too quickly or unevenly you will crack that shit. What's wrong with it?