• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Drug Culture *Social* v. Cultural Learnings for the Benefit of Bluelightistan

Waiting on post all week and nothing all week argh.
That's the fuckin' worst. All you can do is stare at the post box and rush hurriedly to it when the postman comes, only to see the box is empty :(

Last edited:
Glad today fell on phenibut day as I am hoping to grab pregab script this afternoon and want to get outside my head. It's been a long time and I just cannot drink enough these days to get there. Or just do not want to. I hate the comedown from alcohol but love the buzz. Wont take much (maybe 450mg) since the phenibut will be peaking when I dose the pregab. Should last a good 24 hrs.
Sounds like an acid thing and it pretty much does the same for me cause I get to loosen my mind and body and flow for a minute. Relatively safe and efficient. ;)
I will probably be here trying to type but there are always the "shock" like spasms in my arms when dosing like this. Not uncomfortable just annoying as hell when ya trying to get yer thoughts out via keyboard. Forget posting mobile. o_O
Looking to order some steel products delivered to erect a "lean-to" around back door, side and eventually yard (work-shop). :) Only half as she gotta have her garden. Fuck shoveling this year we gonna grab a tiller. Nice....
<3

Went in and did a pre employment drug screen. Hoping my benzo levels continued going down, because I was pissing dirty for those well after a month of using them last.

Went in and did a pre employment drug screen. Hoping my benzo levels continued going down, because I was pissing dirty for those well after a month of using them last.
Yeah man benzos are the real piss test ruiner... pop one 10mg diazepam and you can piss hot for two months depending on your metabolism. Took me about three weeks to get a mild diazepam binge out of my piss. Took less time to get heavy weed use outa my piss!

Man I felt rough this morning, and that was without anything in my system last night.

Man I felt rough this morning
That sucks but man but I think I found the problem:
and that was without anything in my system last night.
The solution is moar drugs

Seriously, though, I occasionally wake up feeling hungover like without having had any alcohol the night before. I think it happens when I eat way too much sugar and carbohydrates too close to bedtime, or in the middle of the night, and also happen to be dehydrated. Eating something like a big bowl of kid's sugary cereal has caused it a couple times. Then I Wake up feeling nauseous, dizzy and with pounding headache, sometimes bad enough I even vomit a few times... it's almost indistinguishable from an alcohol hangover. It's rare when it occurs and it's truly awful when it does.

drug culture cause onda way to get weed and she wanted a big mac so here i am in mikkie deez
RYBEqJh.jpg

How’s everyone doing today? 9.30pm so have a good fun on can hear the wind howling out - something relaxing about it.

excellent tbh. finished a big exam earlier today and now I have a three day break 🍵

How’s everyone doing today? 9.30pm so have a good fun on can hear the wind howling out - something relaxing about it.
I'm hanging in there. Went to court today. Didn't exactly go well but it could've been worse I imagine.

Hopefully my mail will arrive at the end of the week or start of next but in no rush for either.

I fancy a drink but probably not a good idea as on 30mg Diaz at the moment.

Been a bit reckless with benzo use these past few weeks, have to calm down. Not big doses either or all day long just don’t want to become dependent.

Went for a walk earlier that nearly killed me haha.

Man, fuck i hate bupre. Im a junkie, i love the Rush, stimulants etc. But fucking mental illnesses So Cant do. I should just cold turkey off. I wanna have some what of a normal life. Fucking needle too.