• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Drug Culture *Social* v. Cultural Learnings for the Benefit of Bluelightistan

New city?!!

Fuck, no more banging bags of wine on biddies' booties? Boooooriiiiing! 😜

Nah, I'm playing....I wouldn't have survived that shit either. <3
Bags of wine… they’re the best. I drink box wine, like your 57 year old widowed aunt to a gremlin, with the best of them!

Rosé​

I like to make it one day. One box a day is perfect harmony.
I like to drink steadily all day but a whole box is too much for me in a day.

I used to own a breathalyzer and check my BAC throughout the day. I drank all day long but my blood alcohol level never went above .09%.

I like a steady buzz with no blackouts.

I like to drink steadily all day but a whole box is too much for me in a day.

I used to own a breathalyzer and check my BAC throughout the day. I drank all day long but my blood alcohol level never went above .09%.

I like a steady buzz with no blackouts.
That’s usually how I drink too, with the occasional mad bender in between. I’m pretty sober these days though. Had one beer, or a half of one really earlier. Pretty recently I was drinking a case of beer a day, plus.

I’m alcoholic, extremely. Just more sorted lately… I’m starting a relationship with someone who’s a heavy drinker on the weekends so I’m not sure what that’s going to look like yet except drinking more again. Trying to be better about it but it’s always going to be a struggle. Probably.

Then again, I don’t really even have much shame about my addictions anymore or anyway. Turned it into a positive as much as I could, and keeping that way. There’s no sense in feeling like shit all the time because of problem X or habit Y. It’s hard enough as it is without all that.

Pretty recently I was drinking a case of beer a day, plus.
Yah I wouldn't keep that up if you still wanna have a functioning liver a couple decades down the line Xd
I’m starting a relationship with someone who’s a heavy drinker on the weekends so I’m not sure what that’s going to look like yet except drinking more again.
Well, it's not like you HAVE to drink the same amount that he does. Although if he ONLY drinks weekends, you might try whether being a weekend warrior and not drinking during the week works for ya. At any rate it's a good idea to have a couple alky - free days in a week
There’s no sense in feeling like shit all the time because of problem X or habit Y. It’s hard enough as it is without all that.
Agree. No point in beating yourself up over not dealing with life in the best way. Just look after yourself man is what I'm sayin'.

Bags of wine… they’re the best. I drink box wine, like your 57 year old widowed aunt to a gremlin, with the best of them!

Rosé​

Fuck that....the only box wine I drink is Radio Boka....Tempranillo, straight outta Spain.
The party hasn't started til the Radio Boka is live and direct.

Anuway, nice to see you're well.

This social is dead af. Anyone ever had weird dreams after like a week of solid ketamine use? I’m asking for my dog’s best buddy’s owner… Yeah that’s it.

This social is dead af. Anyone ever had weird dreams after like a week of solid ketamine use? I’m asking for my dog’s best buddy’s owner… Yeah that’s it.
After a week’s solid use I get scary/weird dreams combined with sleep paralysis. I wouldn’t call them nightmares really but I’m usually trying to get away from something but am completely frozen in place. I don’t know how much of it down to the ket ‘cause in a week of binging ket I’d have at least a couple of tabs of acid one night and solid chunk of MDMA another to make the week everything deliver absolutely everything it possibly can in terms of improving my mental wellbeing.

I get weird, everything after enough ketamine use. So probably dreams too. I get stuck in these bizarre thought loops of ever so familiar hallucinations and feelings that I've felt before.

I get weird, everything after enough ketamine use. So probably dreams too. I get stuck in these bizarre thought loops of ever so familiar hallucinations and feelings that I've felt before.
Even your poopin situation?

Whenever they asked me I would be like "Because I want them?" Usually, where I lived, that was enough.
I hate it when the pharmacist gives me the judgemental attitude even though they're SUPPOSED to hand them out. I tend to get snarky.

As in, 'I need some 27G needles'.
'I can't give you any.'
'Haven't you got them?'
'Yes but I won't give you any.'
'Your reason?'
'You might be using them to inject drugs.'
'NOOOOO you don't SAY! As a matter of fact I was gonna tape them to my fridge for decoration.'

... This didn't help matters. XD
PS get all the works from the needle exchange now

Last edited: