• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Drug Culture *Social* v. Cultural Learnings for the Benefit of Bluelightistan

Counting down until the one night I allow myself a week to get fucked up with some codeine and vodka. I have fallen far from my heyday of drug use

Although I suppose looked at another way, I have risen far in the past 4 odd years from a polydrug IV addict to a functional and semi successful (by my own standards) person who indulges a little in the drink and a baby painkiller once a week

Still can't decide which it is, just like I can't decide whether bluelight is therapeutic or triggering. Maybe a bit of both eh

Counting down until the one night I allow myself a week to get fucked up with some codeine and vodka. I have fallen far from my heyday of drug use

Although I suppose looked at another way, I have risen far in the past 4 odd years from a polydrug IV addict to a functional and semi successful (by my own standards) person who indulges a little in the drink and a baby painkiller once a week

Still can't decide which it is, just like I can't decide whether bluelight is therapeutic or triggering. Maybe a bit of both eh
Ya know, you've described some of my feelings exactly. I plan on sticking around though. I think the value i get from providing hr is worth sometimes getting triggered by it.

Ya know, you've described some of my feelings exactly. I plan on sticking around though. I think the value i get from providing hr is worth sometimes getting triggered by it.
Yeah guess its a bit of a fine line. HR is worth it for sure so long as you arent risking harm to yourself :)

Yeah guess its a bit of a fine line. HR is worth it for sure so long as you arent risking harm to yourself :)
Yeah. I sometimes find it hard to be actively promoting HR and keeping a lid on my own substance abuse. One of the challenges in a place like this, is keep reading what seem like great new ideas for drug taking and curiosity kicks in. Sometimes common sense does too, but you can still end up killing a lot of cats.

Time for grueling CWE, its the magic night. Got a bottle of sainsburys cheapest vodka and may go for a pint shortly

Life is good

My CWE of choice is now a blend of codeine and DHC. Find they complete each other somewhat. DHC lacks something in the warm and fuzzy department and codeine lacks any legs whatsoever

Need to stop this at some point though. This usage is down from 4-6 nights a week and WILL creep back up if I dont quit at some point. Hate that virtually no shit is sustainable lol. Never understood "recreational" drug users who use addictive drugs so casually but somehow are able to separate "life" from a "weekend night"

Never understood "recreational" drug users who use addictive drugs so casually but somehow are able to separate "life" from a "weekend night"
I'm mad jealous of drug users who can use drugs without completely imploding their life. Like why do I gotta struggle soooo much, while some mfers can use frivolously and always and have nothing bad happen to them??? Lol.

If this describes you, don't take it for granted.

Damn its hard to find an apartment with negative credit in this country.

Whatever, been doing 1mg klonopin a day and I feel like a million bucks. aya!

Didnt manage to quit bupre. But on the positive note, Ive been doing less than 1mg a day + 1mg klonopin each morning. Not bad tbh. Starting "a job" next month too.

Damn its hard to find an apartment with negative credit in this country.

Whatever, been doing 1mg klonopin a day and I feel like a million bucks. aya!
What country are you in? I had 0 credit at one point, but my score has never been negative.

Time for grueling CWE, its the magic night. Got a bottle of sainsburys cheapest vodka and may go for a pint shortly

Life is good

I have some hydrocodone and some promethazine...I was planning on making some "Texas tea" via CWE. Leftover stuff from earlier in the year, been saving it for a special occasion and, since I’m almost done with work for a while, one is coming right up!

I’ve actually never done a CWE before so that’ll be interesting to try. Texas tea here I come! ;)

I have some hydrocodone and some promethazine...I was planning on making some "Texas tea" via CWE. Leftover stuff from earlier in the year, been saving it for a special occasion and, since I’m almost done with work for a while, one is coming right up!

I’ve actually never done a CWE before so that’ll be interesting to try. Texas tea here I come! ;)
Saving hydrocodone for a special occasion hrmph how about that

I thought a Texas tea was a long Island tea with tequila in it?