• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Drug Culture *Social* v. Cultural Learnings for the Benefit of Bluelightistan

Yeah, I know aaaall about that.

Big city life, it's not for everyone....it might not even be for anyone. ;)

At least we don't have the shootings as bad as some US cities. Fuck me, if we had Chicago's problems? I'd be out.
Yeah I actually live in a quieter part of town so it's a bit better.

Lucky, I live in a cluster of high-rises just to the west of downtown in a neighbourhood that has been historically quite colourful in terms of the high crackhead population. It's been super slow to gentrify, which is weird for Toronto because this town has been blowing up for 15 years now with no end in sight.
Lots of immigrants as well in my district....especially Tibetans which is cool. Easier to deal with than the crackheads. And I'm right on the water so that's helpful.
And it's a relatively low crime neighbourhood so that's good.

Still hectic city life though.

Finally getting some rain here, very much needed. I'm worried Northern California may be heading to serious drought conditions, seemed like we barely got much rain in 2020 and now again this year here it's already almost Feb and will be spring soon yet there hasn't been much rain yet 😟 .

----

On a drug related front, I haven't had any stims in about three weeks now 🎉 . Was hard to stop but glad I did because I was starting to get in pretty deep (again). Having some pretty insidious cravings, must resist...

Finally getting some rain here, very much needed. I'm worried Northern California may be heading to serious drought conditions, seemed like we barely got much rain in 2020 and now again this year here it's already almost Feb and will be spring soon yet there hasn't been much rain yet 😟 .

----

On a drug related front, I haven't had any stims in about three weeks now 🎉 . Was hard to stop but glad I did because I was starting to get in pretty deep (again). Having some pretty insidious cravings, must resist...
It's freezing cold here in MD and I think we're about to get some snow.

Nice on the three weeks though! I feel your pain on the cravings. I'm day 46 of sobriety and I've been going through some cravings and things. It's been difficult but I feel like I am starting to feel a lot better.

It also snowed here yesterday. I'm not used to seeing snow in a city but it's pretty cool, there's something quite relaxing about being inside and watching the snow through the window.

@deficiT what are you sober from? Meth and dissos IIRC?

Nice on the three weeks though! I feel your pain on the cravings. I'm day 46 of sobriety and I've been going through some cravings and things. It's been difficult but I feel like I am starting to feel a lot better.
Thank you! Congratulations on getting so far, 46 days is a hell of an achievement.

I am starting to feel better as well, not only did I quit stims but also stopped drinking alcohol. I don't have a problem with alcohol, usually, but was drinking several beers most nights and was tired of the resulting poor sleep quality and always feeling sorta shitty. So now with 3 weeks of no stims and no alcohol and I'm finally starting to feel good, minus the damn stim cravings/dreams. Been getting plenty of exercise and a some exposure to sunlight whenever possible, both are definitely helping.

keep it up 👍

nearly cracked my head open on an icy sidewalk last night. and this morning was still icy so i had to walk instead of bike *sigh* i'm too lazy to walk that far...

It also snowed here yesterday. I'm not used to seeing snow in a city but it's pretty cool, there's something quite relaxing about being inside and watching the snow through the window.

@deficiT what are you sober from? Meth and dissos IIRC?
Yessir primarily, meth, kratom, benzos, and dissos. I'm definitely feeling alot better. But that combination of things had my head in the dirt for awhile, I was starting to really not be able to function. Fucked up things at work and everything.

I injected meth/heroin speed ball in my dick today, in my big ass boner that was also in my ass at the same time so big ass boner. I missed the shot so I need someone to suck out the poison out this shitdick please.. i was doing two rigs at once so yes it is like a snakebite.

thats social right?

how else is your day yall

Heavy rain forecast today here, Diaz and caffeine on the menu I think 🤔

I injected meth/heroin speed ball in my dick today, in my big ass boner that was also in my ass at the same time so big ass boner. I missed the shot so I need someone to suck out the poison out this shitdick please.. i was doing two rigs at once so yes it is like a snakebite.

thats social right?

how else is your day yall
POV DP speedball?

You dawgs. Lying in bed, got a doc visit in the morning for my ocd. Might even get meds for it since its the root of many problems i have 😁

Kinda feel like getting some real drugs but maybe not.

Waiting on post all week and nothing all week argh.