Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug Bust

all_drugged_up

Bluelighter
Just beware hobart clubbers... Keep any extra drugs you have in your car or take them before you head into a club... word is there's going to be a bust this weekend?

Keep Safe:)

Are you paranoid!? Is this word of mouth or is there any hard evidence behind this???

Not saying it isn't real or having a go at you :) Just curious as to how you came into this info :)

just a bit of word of mouth atm..

I'm not paranoid at all... but you never know? when you hear shit like that It can't hurt to be just that bit extra careful and just keep an extra eye out can it?

For all we know there could be undercover cops in clubs trying to bust people with drugs every week? but still.. like i said, it cant hurt, and if it means saving somebody from the humiliation of being caught by cops with drugs, then i'll say it again, word of mouth or not.

Tasmania Police To Conduct Raids
26/5/04

In what is being described as a bold move by Tasmanian Police, all houses located within the state will be raided at dawn tomorrow in the latest effort to crack down on illegal drugs. The raids will involve full searches of every Tasmanian's home, and it is expected that as many as 25% of the state's population will face some form of charge.

Police Chief Mike Rotch said today that "these raid are an essential part of removing drugs from our streets". When questioned about Tasmanians rights to privacy, he went on to say "well, fuck them. This is a war, and the way they seem to be fought today it doesn't matter if you're innocent or not. Deep down everyone's guilty and therefore they deserve to be caught."

Full Story

lol YES! my freind there is undercovers circulating more than anyone could imagine :(

rofl Pleo =D

We can't discount all_drugged_up completely though. I might issue the same warning for Perth. Chances are that over the entire weekend one person will probably get picked up for drug offences.

So yeah warning people of Perth theres going to be a drug bust between now and later somewhere around.

Seriously though if your doing illegal things you should always be cautious.

maybe it is all true then?
but then maybe people have taken the 'home rai'ds'to a whole different level and the story's been exagerated to drug busts in clubs?

i know that undercovers are out all the time.. its kinda easy to pick them after a while.. every now and again you get uniformed cops coming in... but all i was doing was warning people to keep an extra eye out because of if there does happen to be a drug bust i dont want my night ruined and im sure that nobody else does

Don't have a go at the poor guy people. No one likes to get jeered at. Let's just take it as word of mouth and hey, if the cops do show up you'll think of all_drugged_up :)
Take it as you wish, be a little more cautious, whatever. Hey it couldn't hurt, could it?
:)

Yeah, well he won't be laughing tomorrow at about 7:00am will he. Hope he's got a good hiding place for his stash.

That story was all true, I didn't make up one single bit. I heard it from a friend, and it's being passed around via email, so it must be true.

Always remember to believe absolutly everything you hear. It's the key to success! :)

yeh that sounds like a good way to be!

I hope they dont raid my mates house... all my drugs will be gone!

LOL..... I used to live in Tassie for 13 years, and there is ALWAYS cops in pubs and clubs, mostly to check people's ID and maybe check some unusual behaviour from the partons..... because when I turned 18 in Tassie, I and my mates were often randomly asked to check out our ID's by undercovers even bouncers already checked out ID.

Undercovers in Tassie clubs/pubs is more common than you think, and they probably already watching you alldrugged up. 8)

Urbanhog said:

Undercovers in Tassie clubs/pubs is more common than you think, and they probably already watching you alldrugged up. 8)

Yeah they're the ones without the second head!Not that I'll be arrested since my brown A's contain 2CI since I got all trippy and stuff when I had them, so it couldn't possibly be a large dose of MDXX!

Well I'm be in Tassie this weekend so I'll make sure to wave to you from my prison cell too!